10 most seismic Everton matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Home and away vs Carlisle 74/75. Sheffield United at home, same season. Liverpool in the FA Cup semi-final in 1977. Manchester United in the 85 final. Liverpool in the 86 final.
This thread's a riot.

..I don’t think it was just Bruce. Dalglish resigned shortly after if I remember.
I was at the game, and the fact it was possibly fixed has never crossed my mind.
I will have to watch this again, and will be furious if this now looks blindingly obvious.

I was at the game, and the fact it was possibly fixed has never crossed my mind.
I will have to watch this again, and will be furious if this now looks blindingly obvious.

..I did ask the mods permission before providing this insight. I was told by a great Evertonian who was in the corporate areas immediately after the game. No Everton players were apparently involved.

..I don’t think it was just Bruce. Dalglish resigned shortly after if I remember.
1991 wasn't it?
The first Gulf War was well under way and dominating the news, wall to wall coverage, pre Sky don't forget.
Headlines the following morning on TV and radio, you know what's coming......Shock waves in the world of football as Kenny Dalglish leaves Liverpool.
It's not a new phenomenon, the love in with all things RS.

1991 wasn't it?
The first Gulf War was well under way and dominating the news, wall to wall coverage, pre Sky don't forget.
Headlines the following morning on TV and radio, you know what's coming......Shock waves in the world of football as Kenny Dalglish leaves Liverpool.
It's not a new phenomenon, the love in with all things RS.

..it’s ironic their fans often say we benefited from the Wimbledon game but they would’ve been relegated if this was proven.

..I did ask the mods permission before providing this insight. I was told by a great Evertonian who was in the corporate areas immediately after the game. No Everton players were apparently involved.
Ta mate.
Mind blown.

Status
Not open for further replies.