Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
….not so sure, I don’t mind missing out on him. That was a big game and he was ineffective, you want your investments to stand-out when it matters.

The only one I’d take out of that game is Spence.

My dad watched Johnson a while back, and said he didnt think much of him. I havent seen much of him.

Probably makes it harder now theyve been promoted, however he has 1 year left on a deal. If he isnt going to sign up, for me the option will still be open.

My dad watched Johnson a while back, and said he didnt think much of him. I havent seen much of him.

Probably makes it harder now theyve been promoted, however he has 1 year left on a deal. If he isnt going to sign up, for me the option will still be open.
He is good but as I have mentioned before he can go missing in certain games. One thing that I think is important to note with him though is that he played most of his best stuff out at wide right then Cooper changed it about the last 10 games or so, and now he is playing in more of a 2 up front, I don't think it suits him myself.

Didn’t Thelwell rebuild wolves although they did have that mendes was it to give them loads of players.
I’d be hoping Thelwell looks outside of England. Been our problem for years

….not so sure, I don’t mind missing out on him. That was a big game and he was ineffective, you want your investments to stand-out when it matters.

He had a 'nothing' game tbh, anyone can ofc and been a long season fir a young lad too, but was comparing him to the likes of Gordon and for me he just didn't seem to want or know how to do the 'hard stuff', think he is a player who on an off day will annoy massively for perceived lack of effort

He had a 'nothing' game tbh, anyone can ofc and been a long season fir a young lad too, but was comparing him to the likes of Gordon and for me he just didn't seem to want or know how to do the 'hard stuff', think he is a player who on an off day will annoy massively for perceived lack of effort
He’s probably already slightly overrated which in turn add £££ to his price tag

I actually like Cowil mate, think he faded last 30 and ugggh at the OG, but think he looked very composed first 60 in a big game fir a 19yo.

Ready to start 38 games in the prem - nope but got a good future ahead of him

….looking at his CV, I don’t like that he was on loan at Lincoln City last season. If he was a true talent surely Forest would’ve wanted him themselves.

It raises a question mark for me.

Never heard of that Hull kid before today and what the hack, they ask for £30m. If we want option why not Cornet they play in the same position and cost a lot cheaper.

…there is risk involved but I’m sure that would be factored into any deal. Probably £15m rising to £25m based on success.

i think he’s a much, much better option than both Cornet & Johnson.

George Michael
James Tarkowski - Matt Law
Keane Lewis-Potter - El bobble
Maxwell Cornet - Mike McGrath

Andrew Ridgeley
Gavin Bazunu - Daniel McDonnell ** Cameron Carter-Vickers - Larry Henry Jr ** Jack Harrison - Graeme Bailey ** Valentin Castellanos - tuttomercatoweb ** Conor Gallagher - Dean Jones ** Armando Broja - Dean Jones ** Miguel Almiron - Roberto Rojas ** Levi Colwill - Ekrem Konur ** Eric Ramires - SportsWitness ** Joao Palhinha - RecordPT ** Chris Maxwell - LancsLive ** Cheick Doucoure - Charlie Parker-Turner ** Christian Eriksen - Simon Jones ** Brennan Johnson - Miguel Delaney ** Kalidou Koulibaly - Dylan Walsh ** Harry Winks - SundayPeople **

Didn’t Thelwell rebuild wolves although they did have that mendes was it to give them loads of players.
I’d be hoping Thelwell looks outside of England. Been our problem for years
I dont mind going for young English talent, but I'd agree with the suggestion of actually looking outside of the premier league

….looking at his CV, I don’t like that he was on loan at Lincoln City last season. If he was a true talent surely Forest would’ve wanted him themselves.

It raises a question mark for me.

Thing is, I think his numbers are similar to Gray before he moved to Leicester and he's a year? older?

In isolation not impressed, wasn't really anything he did all game that made me think that right now he's a 20m+ player

Status
Not open for further replies.