Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is like a bad dream so im going to bed.

No Cornet please Everton.
Never heard of that Hull kid before today and what the hack, they ask for £30m. If we want option why not Cornet they play in the same position and cost a lot cheaper.

Colwill did 99% of his job but his OG takes the shine of his solid performance who had Johnson in his pocket. I'd be happy for him to come here.

Johnson has the star factor but still a work in progress. I highly doubt he will move now given he will be bringing his hometown club in the Prem.

Thought Joe Worrall and James Garner also great.

Always remember the step up from Championship to Premier League is huge.

Is this because he’s 25

Never heard of that Hull kid before today and what the hack, they ask for £30m. If we want option why not Cornet they play in the same position and cost a lot cheaper.

Cornet in France = Average at best

Cornet at Burnley = Cant cross, assist or do anything but scored 6 goals in 10 games... as mostly a centre forward.

But for that run he'd have 3. Freak season for him 9 goals with a large amount up front?

Nothing else to his game. Awful.

George Michael
James Tarkowski - Matt Law
Keane Lewis-Potter - El bobble
Maxwell Cornet - Mike McGrath

Andrew Ridgeley
Gavin Bazunu - Daniel McDonnell ** Cameron Carter-Vickers - Larry Henry Jr ** Jack Harrison - Graeme Bailey ** Valentin Castellanos - tuttomercatoweb ** Conor Gallagher - Dean Jones ** Armando Broja - Dean Jones ** Miguel Almiron - Roberto Rojas ** Levi Colwill - Ekrem Konur ** Eric Ramires - SportsWitness ** Joao Palhinha - RecordPT ** Chris Maxwell - LancsLive ** Cheick Doucoure - Charlie Parker-Turner ** Christian Eriksen - Simon Jones ** Brennan Johnson - Miguel Delaney **

So far no new rumours over the weekend, things will no doubt pick up next week.

Tag me in if you find new 1s.
Some young guns in there to be fair who we should take in a heartbeat. Hopefully we have the freedom to sign a few of them as we really haven't had much to shout about since last Christmas..

Most are probably holidaying at Club Tropicana now the season is over, so hopefully Moshiri, Bill and Denise can give Frank and the team what the need to approach them early and sign a few of them.

I've heard if Denise is sold on a player, then it will definitely happen as she basically gets everything she wants...

Status
Not open for further replies.