Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colwill did 99% of his job but his OG takes the shine of his solid performance who had Johnson in his pocket. I'd be happy for him to come here.

Johnson has the star factor but still a work in progress. I highly doubt he will move now given he will be bringing his hometown club in the Prem.

Thought Joe Worrall and James Garner also great.

Always remember the step up from Championship to Premier League is huge.

Worrall / Spence looked like they had major weaknesses to me.

Johnson marshalled out the game by Colwill.

Garner looked good imo. May be able to join from United and be trained as a DM.

If Forest/Chelsea/United are open to offers id take those 3.

Weird to single out Colwill when he was probably Huddersfields best player.

The OG was from him covering for Sarr who wandered out of the line of the ball and gave Forest a free hit.

Short of Colwill giving away a penalty not sure what you think he could have done...very close to saving Sarr's blushes.

Hes good enough to play in the premier league.

Oh and @jazzy He's 6'2 so if thats too small im not sure what to say lol

Colwill didnt give him any change.
Strange that he commits an error virtually identical to Keane , your least favourite player.
Forest were appalling and that was one of the few tests they put the ball in the box. But hey he's 19 so.tjat makes you happy.
I'm sure that he may well develop into a playerbut he looks way off Premier league standard , which is exactly what I said for every other players playing that we are supposed to have some interest in.
He's 6ft 1 but looks very slender . He could easily bulk up .

So what’s the latest? Who we after
c013d8f820140a7fa65ac10ecd37e556.jpg

Some young guns in there to be fair who we should take in a heartbeat. Hopefully we have the freedom to sign a few of them as we really haven't had much to shout about since last Christmas..

Most are probably holidaying at Club Tropicana now the season is over, so hopefully Moshiri, Bill and Denise can give Frank and the team what the need to approach them early and sign a few of them.

I've heard if Denise is sold on a player, then it will definitely happen as she basically gets everything she wants...
You'd have have Faith to sign that lot.

Some young guns in there to be fair who we should take in a heartbeat. Hopefully we have the freedom to sign a few of them as we really haven't had much to shout about since last Christmas..

Most are probably holidaying at Club Tropicana now the season is over, so hopefully Moshiri, Bill and Denise can give Frank and the team what the need to approach them early and sign a few of them.

I've heard if Denise is sold on a player, then it will definitely happen as she basically gets everything she wants...
Which Taxi driver told you this?

Our fans need to get over the obsession with yoof. Johnson is the pick of the bunch and he still has some developing to do.

The others I wouldn't be spending £20-30 millions on to be loaning out to get regular football.

Go get Cornet.
Have to agree. We can't be taking chances because we have limited wiggle room. Players in need to do a job straight away, the likes of Cornet and Tarkowski fit that criteria

Strange that he commits an error virtually identical to Keane , your least favourite player.
Forest were appalling and that was one of the few tests they put the ball in the box. But hey he's 19 so.tjat makes you happy.
I'm sure that he may well develop into a playerbut he looks way off Premier league standard , which is exactly what I said for every other players playing that we are supposed to have some interest in.
He's 6ft 1 but looks very slender . He could easily bulk up .

So youre putting blame for the goal on the player who ran from his position across the defence to cover for Sarr ?

To compare him with Keane in this is wrong. Keane would be Sarr.

Colwill was highly unlikely to stop the goal and i suppose if he had stayed in position (covering for Johnsons runs) Sarr would have taken the blame. Read the game well, showed the speed to get across and unlucky.

I suggest you try to find some expert analysis on the match. Surely half time they went over it...i watched a French stream.

Id be amazed if people genuinely blamed Colwill and not Sarr.

"he's 19 so that makes you happy"

Whats the correlation with a Chelsea player being 19 and me being "happy"?
None of them would get in our team , that's how bad they were.

Well this is a head scratcher.

Status
Not open for further replies.