Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

George Michael
James Tarkowski - Matt Law
Keane Lewis-Potter - El bobble
Maxwell Cornet - Mike McGrath

Andrew Ridgeley
Gavin Bazunu - Daniel McDonnell ** Cameron Carter-Vickers - Larry Henry Jr ** Jack Harrison - Graeme Bailey ** Valentin Castellanos - tuttomercatoweb ** Conor Gallagher - Dean Jones ** Armando Broja - Dean Jones ** Miguel Almiron - Roberto Rojas ** Levi Colwill - Ekrem Konur ** Eric Ramires - SportsWitness ** Joao Palhinha - RecordPT ** Chris Maxwell - LancsLive ** Cheick Doucoure - Charlie Parker-Turner ** Christian Eriksen - Simon Jones ** Brennan Johnson - Miguel Delaney **

So far no new rumours over the weekend, things will no doubt pick up next week.

Tag me in if you find new 1s.

George Michael
James Tarkowski - Matt Law
Keane Lewis-Potter - El bobble
Maxwell Cornet - Mike McGrath

Andrew Ridgeley
Gavin Bazunu - Daniel McDonnell ** Cameron Carter-Vickers - Larry Henry Jr ** Jack Harrison - Graeme Bailey ** Valentin Castellanos - tuttomercatoweb ** Conor Gallagher - Dean Jones ** Armando Broja - Dean Jones ** Miguel Almiron - Roberto Rojas ** Levi Colwill - Ekrem Konur ** Eric Ramires - SportsWitness ** Joao Palhinha - RecordPT ** Chris Maxwell - LancsLive ** Cheick Doucoure - Charlie Parker-Turner ** Christian Eriksen - Simon Jones ** Brennan Johnson - Miguel Delaney **

So far no new rumours over the weekend, things will no doubt pick up next week.

Tag me in if you find new 1s.

who would you have out of them mate?

Zat on suicide watch with that Colwill disasterclass

Rumoured target Levi Colwill has just scored a Micheal Keanesque own goal shinning a ball into the box into his own net. Ah well can happen to anyone! Besides that he looks far too small to play CB.

Not impressed with any of the players on either side with the exception of O'brien for Huddersfield.

Was looking forward to seeing Brennan Johnson and he's been totally anonymous , ditto Spence and Garner.

Scouts should start looking at the French league

Weird to single out Colwill when he was probably Huddersfields best player.

The OG was from him covering for Sarr who wandered out of the line of the ball and gave Forest a free hit.

Short of Colwill giving away a penalty not sure what you think he could have done...very close to saving Sarr's blushes.

Hes good enough to play in the premier league.

Oh and @jazzy He's 6'2 so if thats too small im not sure what to say lol

….not been overly impressed with him here.

Colwill didnt give him any change.

Cornet had 9 goals for Burnley last season and can play RB if we need cover there. 17 million release clause - not a bad alternative to Johnson at all, imagine Johnson would be a lot more expensive even if they weren’t promoted

….not so sure, I don’t mind missing out on him. That was a big game and he was ineffective, you want your investments to stand-out when it matters.

The only one I’d take out of that game is Spence.
Funny how opinions differ.

I thought Spence looked rather average and lacked a decent cross.

Cornet had 9 goals for Burnley last season and can play RB if we need cover there. 17 million release clause - not a bad alternative to Johnson at all, imagine Johnson would be a lot more expensive even if they weren’t promoted

This is like a bad dream so im going to bed.

No Cornet please Everton.

LB.

If Hull want £30m for an unproven kid I rather have Cornet as an utility player.

Status
Not open for further replies.