Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this is the reason why we should never allow fans a say in how the club is ran.

Why not.
He's a good solid defender. Very reliable. Has led teams for years. Commands respect within the international set up.

If we can replace Mina with this guy it would be a sound purchase in my opinion.

Think I like about lewis potter is he's only a small lad yet scores a fair few headers, tends to show a bit of a knowing where the space is thing that Cahill also had, footballing intelligence can't be taught.

Over him and Johnson I'd take him even though on pure stats Johnson comes out ahead atm

I'll be honest, I havent seen enough of either mate.

Quite happy to trust the club DOF on that one. Potter looks more of the player who has Lampards abilities though.

Why not.
He's a good solid defender. Very reliable. Has led teams for years. Commands respect within the international set up.

If we can replace Mina with this guy it would be a sound purchase in my opinion.
You need me to explain why we shouldnt break the bank for 29 year old Connor Coady?

I mean hes a decent CB, im just not sure I would be breaking the bank for him.

You need me to explain why we shouldnt break the bank for 29 year old Connor Coady?

I mean hes a decent CB, im just not sure I would be breaking the bank for him.

Forgive me I didn't anticipate my literal words being used against me.

You catch my drift though. He'd be my number one target to replace Mina.

Why not.

Breaking the bank on 30 year old players is exactly what we should not do. Especially pretty average ones who can only play in a specific system, i.e. 3 at the back.

He's also a huge red so its a no from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.