Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
He literally wears a designated kit every game of his professional career.

Exactly. A designated kit that he’s agreed to wear. The truth is that Gueye was allowed to decline the non-designated kit without legal consequence, but if he had been forced to wear it, then it would have been PSG that would have been in a whole lot of legal trouble. You can’t force people to wear other people’s clothes!

Exactly. A designated kit that he’s agreed to wear. The truth is that Gueye was allowed to decline the non-designated kit without legal consequence, but if he had been forced to wear it, then it would have been PSG that would have been in a whole lot of legal trouble. You can’t force people to wear other people’s clothes!
Find another hill to die on...

Curious how cheap Adama is from wolves. Think he's awful myself and always have but can't deny he is quick and takes people on. 2 things our squad is crap at

Is Bissouma still in legal trouble? Since he’s played all season I doubt it’s serious but he’s a monster player with only a year left on his deal and is 25 (26 in August).

Other teams haven’t seemed to go big for him, but his numbers are top level (tackles, interceptions, possession).

He won’t create a lot but he’ll win the ball and move it around to those who will. Being key in Potter’s system bodes well for Lampard’s preferred style too.

I’d happily see us chuck £30m at him.
And Brighton would be happy to say no

George Michael
James Tarkowski - Matt Law
Keane Lewis-Potter - El bobble
Maxwell Cornet - Mike McGrath

Andrew Ridgeley
Gavin Bazunu - Daniel McDonnell ** Cameron Carter-Vickers - Larry Henry Jr ** Jack Harrison - Graeme Bailey ** Valentin Castellanos - tuttomercatoweb ** Conor Gallagher - Dean Jones ** Armando Broja - Dean Jones ** Miguel Almiron - Roberto Rojas ** Levi Colwill - Ekrem Konur ** Eric Ramires - SportsWitness ** Joao Palhinha - RecordPT ** Chris Maxwell - LancsLive ** Cheick Doucoure - Charlie Parker-Turner ** Christian Eriksen - Simon Jones ** Brennan Johnson - Miguel Delaney ** Kalidou Koulibaly - Dylan Walsh ** Harry Winks - SundayPeople **
Best ranking system I've seen on here

It being illegal in a person's country isn't the same as that person being outwardly and personally homophobic.

Although personally I'd be fine with countries being internationally ostracised for having those sorts of laws - would put pressure on them to move into the 21st century.

My thoughts exactly, if he is a homophobe then that’s an entirely different issue , but as it’s illegal in his home country he may just be ensuring that when he goes back he doesn’t get thrown in prison , or omitted from future international games.

Obviously don’t agree with homophobes but his situation is entirely different to someone from the Uk etc doing the same action.

He may be one , we will probably never know, but his situation has to be taken into account.

Status
Not open for further replies.