Match Thread Everton v Man Utd - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Man Utd

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've squandered ridiculous amounts of funds but I couldn't even imagine how much that lackluster Man U team on the pitch cost

Lost pogba on a free and then broke the world record to sign him , pay him massive wages and he done nothing and will leave on a free , Sancho 72? Ronaldo 500k a week? Cavani ? 200k a week , Maguire … worlds most expensive cb 80m? Had de gae 350k a week , Fred 50m , basaka 52m , had alexi Sanchez on 500k a week and he downed tools … hoping DCL joins the list of over priced over paid flops at Man U tbh

Gritty hard-working performance which is just what we need at the moment. Great to see the players showing some character after the other night. Bit of fortune with the goal but we deserved some luck. I keep getting impressed by Iwobi of all players, love his work rate. But also mentions to Delph who was superb and the centre backs who have received criticism all season but were immense today

Massive 3 points!.....gave iwobi my vote, loved his workrate, that's the attitude we need from every player every game to stay up

His work rate and attitude was top notch but this match his use of the ball was very good and I voted for him even tho it should be Pickford . Pickford played the perfect match and I went for iwobi as the improvement he hoped today from previous games was very very good

Massive 3 points!.....gave iwobi my vote, loved his workrate, that's the attitude we need from every player every game to stay up

His work rate and attitude was top notch but this match his use of the ball was very good and I voted for him even tho it should be Pickford . Pickford played the perfect match and I went for iwobi as the improvement he hoped today from previous games

Was a great feeling at the ground today, first time I've seen us win since September, thought the whole team was good tbh even DCL put himself about a bit more second half

Status
Not open for further replies.