Match Thread Everton v Man Utd - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Man Utd

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
the dilemma for the next game does he keep the same lineup and formation except dcl or does he look at the game itself for whats required player attribute wise? the only reason i ask this is anytime we attempt to play the same lineup after a win it usually fails

I actually felt sorry for DCL today. Whilst the whole team around him played like lions he looked so lost. Like he had no idea how to get into the game. What the hell has happened to him? I have posted critical posts previously but now I just feel it is tragic.
Rondon would have been the 11th lion out there today if he'd played. One thing he does do well is put pressure on.

He made so many stupid decisions in that first half and would have cost us about 3 goals against a side who were on it. We can't afford to have a player like him in the team.
This , he dribbled the ball into tight areas , leaving him out of position and then passed the ball to them on at least 4 occasions I. The first half …. A more clinical team would have scored and we will know what happens when we concede first

Who would have thought Delph getting a standing ovation and DCL getting a muted applause. I thought I was in a parallel universe today. Joking aside I thought Mykolenko, Delph and Iwobi were stand outs today in a ugly tight. I’m just grateful fate was with us. Quality lacking but couldn’t fault the effort. We need the same against Leicester a week on Wednesday.

the dilemma for the next game does he keep the same lineup and formation except dcl or does he look at the game itself for whats required player attribute wise? the only reason i ask this is anytime we attempt to play the same lineup after a win it usually fails
To be fair, we usually just lose regardless. Wouldn’t read too much into the same lineup thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.