Not open for further replies.
Burnley Match Thread
Replies 4K
Views 237K

Man Utd Match Thread
Replies 2K
Views 81K

We're a strange fanbase lol
I've only just got back from popworld mate. The sun is shining. The birds are singing. Life is good (until the next meltdown)

I said before the game, this is their final chance to show us that they want this. Regardless of the result, just show us they want it. They certainly did! Iwobi and Delph were incredible and deserved the songs sung about them. The players gave their all, but it's not done. Leicester, they need to do it all over again. One game doesn't make a season.

So we need to do it all over again as fans too. Except the fella near me who was rubbing his bare chest. Probably leave that one against Leicester.

Burnley Match Thread
Replies 4K
Views 237K

Man Utd Match Thread
Replies 2K
Views 81K

We're a strange fanbase lol
What an interesting stat!

I suppose it could be we all need a rant after a defeat whereas there's only so many ways of saying "We were great". Not much to pick the bones out of.

I would love to know if other fanbases were similar or are we the moaniest of the moaners. Probably a thousand of the Man U game were moaning about DCL too ?

What an interesting stat!

I suppose it could be we all need a rant after a defeat whereas there's only so many ways of saying "We were great". Not much to pick the bones out of.

I would love to know if other fanbases were similar or are we the moaniest of the moaners. Probably a thousand of the Man U game were moaning about DCL too ?
Every club easily as bad for moaning

I don’t know if it was already posted in another thread but Everton gave the boy whose phone Ronaldo broke a shirt signed by Richy and Pickford, match tickets and offered him the opportunity to meet our players:
Very proud of this club. Beautiful gesture, hopefully it will restore the lad‘s faith in people and in football (after what must have been a massive mental damage for children with his problems...)

is there any reason why they couldn't re-arrange one of our games in hands between the 10 day between the man utd and leicester game?

like why couldn't we have played watford yesterday?

why aren't we playing this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.