Match Thread Everton v Man Utd - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Man Utd

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A week? Try 53 years :)
I know what you mean. But throwing away that lead to Burnley. Throwing away a possible draw to West Ham. And then that win today. The week could have been so much better.
We’ve all seen Everton fall to some awful defeats. But that defeat to Burnley was gut wrenching. I really did think that that was it. But then they do that today. Great stuff. Now let’s beat Leicester city.

Several options for MotM today and I couldn't argue against Pickford or Delph, but for me it was Alexander Chuka Iwobi (and not the first time I've voted him MotM this season)
He has taken a lot of stick from a large section of fans, some of it deserved, but most of it way over the top.
I think he is a player who has benefitted more than anybody else from Lampard's appointment.
Agree and I'm in the over the top camp.
Like to see his turnover stats.
Think Delph and Alan gave him a more stable read of the play to come in and do some damage.
Defensively this performance ranks above anything Gomes or Sigurdsson managed to serve up.

Reactions: kev

yeah theres some tough fixtures left but i feel even though they can be difficult to play with their stable of players leciester is highly inconsistent and chelsea have been on decline of form as well. so its still plausible to pull this escape off.

There was a lot of candidates to choose from today.

I went with Delph purely because he was massively important in us not just giving the ball away all the time.

Richarlison, Keane, Godfrey, Gordon, Mykolenko, Allan, Pickford and Iwobi all valid choices too.

Even Gray did really well when he came on.

My daughter has absolutely no idea the suffering she's going to have to endure for the years to come.

rhfY49.jpg
She is a cutie and the blue suits her very well, especially after today’s win.

Status
Not open for further replies.