Match Thread Everton v Man Utd - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Man Utd

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking myself out for a walk, shaking like a leaf.

Just overwhlemed with a mixture of relief, nervous energy and anticipation.

Hate that Everton can do this to me, wouldn't change it for the world though
I wouldn't mind a few years of being bored by wins mate, but it probably wouldn't feel like supporting Everton without the consistent trauma

Always fancy us against these. They always fold if Goodison fancys it.
Massive win, just hope to god we can take the momentum into the next one

Strange side United, individually they have great players but as a team they don’t gel at all. Some have a attitude problem too.

Would you have Rashford here?

I have decided not to watch today. That Burnley defeat was my limit. Got a lot of stress in my personal life right now. Watching the blues is not doing me any favours. Hoping for a miracle today but confidence and momentum play a huge part in sport. I don’t know how you can lift a team in a couple of days after that defeat.

A few people have suggested a back 4 of CB’s and that might be worth a shot. Would help with set pieces in both boxes. Not seeing where the goals are coming from in open play. Good luck to everybody going and watching today
Got it finally today was team full of fight

yeah theres some tough fixtures left but i feel even though they can be difficult to play with their stable of players leciester is highly inconsistent and chelsea have been on decline of form as well. so its still plausible to pull this escape off.
I don't want to sound negative, but at time of posting Chelsea are 4-0 up away at Southampton after only 30 minutes. Counting chickens etc :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.