Match Thread Everton v Man Utd - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Man Utd

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have decided not to watch today. That Burnley defeat was my limit. Got a lot of stress in my personal life right now. Watching the blues is not doing me any favours. Hoping for a miracle today but confidence and momentum play a huge part in sport. I don’t know how you can lift a team in a couple of days after that defeat.

A few people have suggested a back 4 of CB’s and that might be worth a shot. Would help with set pieces in both boxes. Not seeing where the goals are coming from in open play. Good luck to everybody going and watching today

I have decided not to watch today. That Burnley defeat was my limit. Got a lot of stress in my personal life right now. Watching the blues is not doing me any favours. Hoping for a miracle today but confidence and momentum play a huge part in sport. I don’t know how you can lift a team in a couple of days after that defeat.

A few people have suggested a back 4 of CB’s and that might be worth a shot. Would help with set pieces in both boxes. Not seeing where the goals are coming from in open play. Good luck to everybody going and watching today
Can understand it hopefully the team can finally give something back today

Nerves are gone ,I'm going out a walk,just can't watch it . If the team didn't have the confidence /belief/resilience to draw or beat burnley...then what can change between now and then .. I'm on my knees ??

Ok. I think we’ll go with this:

………….…….Pickford…….,…..

Coleman….Keane..Branthwaite…Myko

………….Delph……Allan…………..
………………...,Delli…………….
Gordon……………………..Richi……
……………….DCL………………

5 changes to freshen it up after Weds.

Taking the FIL (manc) he has no idea how toxic it's going to get. or at least it will be where I am.

Pains me to say, but after 48 years I just can't bear to watch this current shambles of a team anymore.
Kudos to anyone going to Goodison today, but this past five years has done me in. I'm off out for the day, bar a despairing peek at my phone at 2.15 - Everton Fc v 2022 - can do one.

So when the pressure is on its not only the players that wilt i see.
To some people that Burnley game was the final straw. People have a lot of s*** to worry about and the added stress of Everton maybe just isn’t worth it anymore.

I mean that being said I purposefully booked on the early train to London today so I can get to a pub and watch it but I’m an idiot

Ok. I think we’ll go with this:

………….…….Pickford…….,…..

Coleman….Keane..Branthwaite…Myko

………….Delph……Allan…………..
………………...,Delli…………….
Gordon……………………..Richi……
……………….DCL………………

5 changes to freshen it up after Weds.
Think we’ll see similar but I imagine Godfrey plays instead of one of Myko/Branthwaite, and Doucoure in for Alli

Not saying I’d do that, just what I think will happen.

FL’s set ups have been alright recently but his subs have let him and us down, that has to change

My moneys on a performance like City and I think it will finish 2-1 United. With either be a dodgy red or a handball given like the one we didn't get at Southampton as one more middle finger from the officials.

Status
Not open for further replies.