New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That first game against Southampton will be brutal if he gets it. As soon as he is announced he's getting booed relentlessly. Lets drive him out

Ive got a higher opinion on the majority of our fans to think that we'd get behind him if it happened. There's more posturing about fans binning off watching us if Rafael got the job as it's not real. Different thing if he did sign and was wheeled out holding the scarf

It would turn toxic quicker if things started to get difficult than usual though.

Why take the risk on a manager who's best days are over a decade in the past?
the risk we take with him is less than with Nuno or Potter. We've got a toxic squad, and we are going to need a very strong character to deal with it. We finished the season comfortably the worst team in the division, with the team split into distinct camps and obvious bad blood.

He had good players sold from under him mate.
This is the same mistake that people make when comparing the amount of money Martinez and Moyes had.
Check it ouout.
The season they were relegated, the only 2 big sales were wijinaldum and sissoko. (And Newcastle fans really didn't like sissoko). The other 10 players to leave, were older or contracts were left to expire. I have checked it out.

He was given the same amount of money on average per window as Bruce has been. Its a myth he wasn't backed.

The season they were relegated, the only 2 big sales were wijinaldum and sissoko. (And Newcastle fans really didn't like sissoko). The other 10 players to leave, were older or contracts were left to expire. I have checked it out.

He was given the same amount of money on average per window as Bruce has been. Its a myth he wasn't backed.
Got them promoted and then stable in the Prem when he left, not sure what else you want him to do ?

Biggest thing for me is what the fans think and they seem to love him

Status
Not open for further replies.