New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodison is going to be idyllic next season with all the idiots gone.

Can't wait! I don't particularly want Rafael, but like any manager of Everton he'll have my backing until it becomes clear that it's not working out. We'll see what happens in that respect.

But any Evertonian who will essentially self-sabotage the club by withdrawing their support for petty comments made over a decade ago can do one, quite frankly. It's small time, bitter and stupid. We'd have lapped those comments up if our manager had made them. And what's more, he was bang on the money at the time. We played like a small team. He called it out.

Anyway - as I said - I don't really want him. Sooner have Nuno, Potter, Galtier or Favre. But if bringing him in forces some of the mindless bitter idiots who seemingly "support" this club to either stay away or reevaluate their life choices, then I'm all for it.
How long will you give him? 5 games, 10 games, the whole season? Will you give him as long as you gave Koeman or Silva?

Just a quick note, and I’ll happily be vaulted if the contrary, but to all the plebs in favour of Benitez, this is all on you, you’ve got the man you wanted. Don’t come on here crying when it inevitably goes tits up, and it will go tits up
If there a better alternative then go for it. Just not sure there is when people are talking Nuno,Howe,dunc

Safe experienced hand with the stadium in sight that’s what benetiz is.
Hopefully hard enough to weed out the gutless spineless crabs

What good is that, going into a new stadium in what should be a brilliant time for the club , with a manager a lot don’t want and have zero regard for to just keep things plodding along safely?

It’s the same stuff over and over again, changes, mistakes, disruption, disappointment. The real problems are not being called out on by the majority of the fan base.

What good is that, going into a new stadium in what should be a brilliant time for the club , with a manager a lot don’t want and have zero regard for to just keep things plodding along safely?

It’s the same stuff over and over again, changes, mistakes, disruption, disappointment. The real problems are not being called out on by the majority of the fan base.
Zero chance he'll be here for the new stadium.

What isn't correct? The amount he spent? It is. You can go and check it on transfrmarkt.
He had good players sold from under him mate.
This is the same mistake that people make when comparing the amount of money Martinez and Moyes had.
Check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.