New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's going to be Benitez get it done and dusted. The sooner we can move to pre season the better. Majority of fans seem to be against it but I think it'll be better than last season's football. Be better than Allardyce. Better than NES I think.

If it's going to be Benitez get it done and dusted. The sooner we can move to pre season the better. Majority of fans seem to be against it but I think it'll be better than last season's football. Be better than Allardyce. Better than NES I think.
Struggle to enjoy anything with him in charge and his tactics are more negative than Carlo. Anyway guys see you for a bit

He is our only hope of competing financially mate
Hes the reason we're down the swanny financially as well. He is plain and simple not very good with his money. His money has never got us higher than 7th we aren't competing. This is yet another destined to fail appointment where we will be back to square one in 12 months time.

He's past it. The fans hate him. He will get no grace period. First bad run and Goodison will be toxic. Our players are cowards, so a bad atmosphere at Goodison will result in terrible results. The fat mess koppite won't be able to ditch them all.

It's a terrible idea which has little to nothing to do with "small club" comments.

I find it odd that you can't see it. There is a very real possibility that he will be booed onto the pitch for his first home game. How can this end well?
Imagine for a moment, that at least half the match going blues do not react as you predict. I think most Evertonians realise that we've got big problems with that squad, so I think he will get a grace period, maybe not as long as somebody else.
Also, he's an excellent manager. What about the spirit he develops inhis sides. Istanbul, that Newcastle side coming from two down against us to win, that's not luck, he builds strong sides.

I meant his past comments.
But why are they not relevant if his other past is?

And in the last 10 years, he is nowhere to be seen.

Couldn't care less about what he said years ago, but I live in Newcastle, and his football was atrocious. And don't even bother banging on about how he wasn't backed, he spent £157m in 6 windows and was still dire. He then left to China and was just as abysmal. His style is awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.