New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People need to see this a bit more clearly. The past is irrelevant. I don't recall the hysteria when we signed Beardsley or Ablett. He made some rude comments about Everton fifteen years ago. Big Deal. In any discussion of the best managers in Europe in the last twenty years, Benitez would definitely be on that list. And now he's going to be manager at Everton and sort out that dreadful gang of bellends at FF, and sign some decent players that aren't Coutinho and some other mercenaries looking for a last pay out.
You’ve clearly been in a coma for a few years.

At least I can step away from Everton for a bit. I cannot support that man I will support the players and club but not him.

People need to see this a bit more clearly. The past is irrelevant. I don't recall the hysteria when we signed Beardsley or Ablett. He made some rude comments about Everton fifteen years ago. Big Deal. In any discussion of the best managers in Europe in the last twenty years, Benitez would definitely be on that list. And now he's going to be manager at Everton and sort out that dreadful gang of bellends at FF, and sign some decent players that aren't Coutinho and some other mercenaries looking for a last pay out.

He hasn't achieved anything in a decade and showed he's lost his competitive hunger by going to China.

This is an absolute embarrassment to everyone associated with the club. We are the butt of the joke again. We exist just to be a laughing stock and a meme this days.

It was a cert it would be on as soon as Talk Sport said it wasn't as they are wrong about everything.

Heavy if you think the fume is about his LFC connections rather than the fact he’s an absolute has been whos begged for one last big pay day next door to his house.

You literally say the past is irrelevant then talk about him being on a list of best managers from the last 20 years. Is the past irrelevant or not? Because his recent past is dreadful.

Status
Not open for further replies.