New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If true, shows total lack of ambition and zero ideas from the board. And makes brands pointless in the DoF role and shows he has zero power.

Agreed. Personally I’m not a fan of those banners and stuff like that, I’d rather just vote with my wallet.

Obviously we don’t know what’s gone on behind the scenes, a three week process for this and he is who we could possibly end up with? Meh.

Calling it now, there’ll be sack the board and Moshiri out chants if we don’t get off to a good start. Goodison will be full of only the fans who actually wanted the FSW by September

The board should all resign if this goes wrong. If you make divisive decisions then they have to go right or you should take responsibility and leave the club.

If the board are not on board with this appointment then they should resign as well

People need to see this a bit more clearly. The past is irrelevant. I don't recall the hysteria when we signed Beardsley or Ablett. He made some rude comments about Everton fifteen years ago. Big Deal. In any discussion of the best managers in Europe in the last twenty years, Benitez would definitely be on that list. And now he's going to be manager at Everton and sort out that dreadful gang of bellends at FF, and sign some decent players that aren't Coutinho and some other mercenaries looking for a last pay out.

People need to see this a bit more clearly. The past is irrelevant. I don't recall the hysteria when we signed Beardsley or Ablett. He made some rude comments about Everton fifteen years ago. Big Deal. In any discussion of the best managers in Europe in the last twenty years, Benitez would definitely be on that list. And now he's going to be manager at Everton and sort out that dreadful gang of bellends at FF, and sign some decent players that aren't Coutinho and some other mercenaries looking for a last pay out.

In a discussion about best managers in the Premier League in the last 10 years, Benitez is absolutely nowhere to be seen.

Calling it now, there’ll be sack the board and Moshiri out chants if we don’t get off to a good start. Goodison will be full of only the fans who actually wanted the FSW by September
:eek:That's one horrible thought, that! He could also be the last Everton manager at Goodison Park :(

Status
Not open for further replies.