More than 29,300 season tickets renewed

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a key difference. Liverpool, even when they have a crap side and are performing badly, always aim to improve and win.

Everton under Allardyce do not. We aim to nick points and do the very minimum required to survive.

No ambition, no professional pride, nothing to endorse or cheer for. That's why I don't go, because I can't support Everton the way it currently is.

I hold out hope that he's gone at the end of the season and Moshiri shows some ambition in the market - that's why I'm renewing my ticket. I can take not winning; I can't take not even trying to win.

I can see where you are coming from, except that last bit which must be a mistype. "I can't take not even trying to win". We are indeed shoitte, but surely everybody is trying to win? Effort is not lacking from any of the players, as good or bad footballers as they may be.

I can see where you are coming from, except that last bit which must be a mistype. "I can't take not even trying to win". We are indeed shoitte, but surely everybody is trying to win? Effort is not lacking from any of the players, as good or bad footballers as they may be.

To me, the club from top to bottom is happy with mediocrity right now. There's no intent to actually push for success. Instead, there's an attitude of 'do the bare minimum and if we get lucky then that's a happy side effect of things.'

But actually pushing on and intending to win is not part of the remit. Just stay in the league every year and collect the Sky money to protect the boards investment.

It was that way with Moyes for his last five or six years here too, but it's overwhelmingly obvious under Allardyce. Martinez and Koeman, for all their faults, tried to win and expand the club. The Count of Monte Bisto does the exact opposite; stifle games, get over the finish line, protect my own ego and reputation, don't take risks.

So that's what I mean by the last bit - I can take an Everton side trying to do well and failing. I can't take an Everton side not even trying to do well but actively aiming at achieving the bare minimum to survive. Or to be blunt, I'd rather see an Everton side aim to win the league and finish 17th than one aim to finish 10th and 'win' at doing so.

All those broken fans who think our motto is not the standard we expect saying we should have a 45-50k stadium!!!!

60,000+ with expansion potential. It will be on the waterfront ffs! Have you ever been in town on a Saturday at 3pm - tourists everywhere; we will fill that every week!

40k season tickets, EITC, day trippers, supporters clubs allocation, and not one spare seat for former manager Sam Allardyce

All those broken fans who think our motto is not the standard we expect saying we should have a 45-50k stadium!!!!

60,000+ with expansion potential. It will be on the waterfront ffs! Have you ever been in town on a Saturday at 3pm - tourists everywhere; we will fill that every week!

40k season tickets, EITC, day trippers, supporters clubs allocation, and not one spare seat for former manager Sam Allardyce

Who says tourists want to go and watch a bang average team ? Most of the tourists who are into football would be there to watch one team, and it’s not Everton.

The only way we’d fill 60,000 every week is if the seats were free.

Who says tourists want to go and watch a bang average team ? Most of the tourists who are into football would be there to watch one team, and it’s not Everton.

But relegation bait West Ham nearly fill their ground. Granted it is nearly empty at 3/4 time, but there you are. The seats aren't free either, in fact they cost mega bucks.

But relegation bait West Ham nearly fill their ground. Granted it is nearly empty at 3/4 time, but there you are. The seats aren't free either, in fact they cost mega bucks.

London has a far larger tourist industry, not to mention the fact that they play in what was the Olympic stadium.

Not really comparing like with like. Also, West Ham have been giving tickets away (literally) all season in an attempt to fill it.

Well there's 15k and counting on the ST waiting list apparently.

We don't have the worldwide support and the global tourism that RS pull in. But we have fans all around Britain and Ireland. Any time I get the plane on morning of game, usually from belfast but occasionally Dublin, most folk on it are going to the match. We pick up a fair lot of daytrip people which is underestimated.

Well there's 15k and counting on the ST waiting list apparently.

We don't have the worldwide support and the global tourism that RS pull in. But we have fans all around Britain and Ireland. Any time I get the plane on morning of game, usually from belfast but occasionally Dublin, most folk on it are going to the match. We pick up a fair lot of daytrip people which is underestimated.

My season ticket renewal didn’t go through, good seat in the Upper Gladwys. I didn’t realise until ten days later, called up and it was still available.

Not sure I buy that line.

My season ticket renewal didn’t go through, good seat in the Upper Gladwys. I didn’t realise until ten days later, called up and it was still available.

I don't know for sure but seen a few people saying it.

I know for sure there was 9000-10000 last year cause they range me up to ask what parts of ground I'd be interested in and then said they had over 12000 applicants for about 2000 odd seats.

They're not up for general sale yet are they? Neither can you swap seats yet. Hence your seat still being available.

Status
Not open for further replies.