Young EFC Players Out On Loan 17-18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree with DCL, he's out of his depth in the PL, in the championship he would probably score a few and learn the game better at a lower level, anyway his game isn't going to improve now getting a few minutes of of the bench.
He would score goals but I'm not sure it would improve his finishing, would just be up against worse opposition. Would have no problem with him going on loan to a premier league club in the summer if we sign a big name striker or if Tosun is a big hit.

He would score goals but I'm not sure it would improve his finishing, would just be up against worse opposition. Would have no problem with him going on loan to a premier league club in the summer if we sign a big name striker or if Tosun is a big hit.
I honestly couldn't see him getting in any premier league team,I know it's been a hard season but imo I think he's poor I just don't rate him. I hope I'm wrong and he improves because I like to see young English players make it , but there just isn't enough about him ATM to make me think he will.

To me DCL has good pace, holds the ball ip well and is good in the air. But sadly to be a centre forward in any league, you need to score goals. It’s not as if the lad has fluffed a load of chances, but at this level even a half chance for a top forward leads to a goal. He really needs to work on his finishing if he is to challenge for a starting place ahead of Tosun.

It's crazy how many talented midfielders we have in similar age groups. Putting aside how many of them will do it for Everton, you're looking at least 6 that will play professionally. All local lads too. Almost unheard of.

Davies
Beni
Dowell
Walsh
Williams
Connolly
Yet we’ve blown £90 million on Schneiderlin, Klaasen and Siggurdson. You couldn’t make it up!

It's crazy how many talented midfielders we have in similar age groups. Putting aside how many of them will do it for Everton, you're looking at least 6 that will play professionally. All local lads too. Almost unheard of.

Davies
Beni
Dowell
Walsh
Williams
Connolly

Don't forget ledson had to leave too to get games and he was the most highly rated for a few years

Status
Not open for further replies.