Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lady Luck was defo on our side against Watford...

Extraordinary events that led us to victory were more than welcome...

So important that we got three points in that game...we will take whatever luck comes our way...

Should not reflect badly on M Silva that result as circumstances happened that were out of his control...

Lady Luck was defo on our side against Watford...

Extraordinary events that led us to victory were more than welcome...

So important that we got three points in that game...we will take whatever luck comes our way...

Should not reflect badly on M Silva that result as circumstances happened that were out of his control...
Your right there. They were by far the better team against us. People comparing him to Martinez need to leg it.

Should be a good appointment. Not base on what he did at Portugal and Greece. Good choice simply because he understand the strength and limitation of the playing staff and create an effective tactics base on these circumstances, I’m impress with the way he set the team up to counter attack with speed, which is a exactly what we need. He is not a typical Spanish/Portugal passes to death coach.

Half a season at Hull Scored 20 Conceded 36
First season at Watford Scored 40 Conceded 68
This season at Watford(even though they're fairly high in the table) Scored 17 Conceded 21

Reeks of Martinez, pretty football concede more than you score.

errrrm mate, he wasn't at Watford last season - plus 6 of those where conceded to a City who can on their day put 5-7 past any team

Half a season at Hull Scored 20 Conceded 36
First season at Watford Scored 40 Conceded 68
This season at Watford(even though they're fairly high in the table) Scored 17 Conceded 21

Reeks of Martinez, pretty football concede more than you score.

Took over Hull who had 13 points from 20 games (and 7 points from their past 18 games), got them 21 points from their last 18 games, thats an absolutely massive turn around - given he had basically nothing to work with resembling proper footballers mate

conceded 36 in those 18 games - but 11 came in the last two games - 7 in a game they where already relegated against spurs, kept 4 clean sheets in those 18 games (two of them against United away and the rs at home) previous 20 game s- 1 clean sheet second week of the season.

All about context mate, don't think any manager in football would have kept that Hull side up last season, and the fact he came so close actually is 'impressive' even if ultimately it was an impossible task pretty much.

this season - 11 games 21 conceded, 10 of those came in two games against a on fire City side which slotted 6 and Chelsea in a utterly lunacy of a game when they conceded 4 and honestly Watford should have been 4-1 up in that game except for missing absolute sitters.

As i say it's got to be looked at in context, they also do not play Martinez type footy either - they press and they go direct frequently (but on the ground) - IS he a perfect manager - far from it, but he doesn't have those glaring flaws Martinez did either

He wasn’t in charge of us last season...just saying.

And our goal difference is negative as we conceded 6 against City - which a few clubs will be guilty of. I saw another post a few pages back from someone saying he was poor at Hull(!) and his win ratio at WFC is p.poor! We’ve lost 4 (should’ve beaten Chelsea and yourselves - sorry) lost fair and square against City and got classicly Stoke’d 1-0. But we were in the top 4 two weeks ago!

That being said, SILVA IS AWFUL AND YOU SHOULD TELL MOSHIRI TO GO AFTER GUARDIOLA.

City where brilliant that day, against Chelsea you absolutely should have been 4-1 up in that game - Richalison finishes two tap ins and Chelsea don't come back from that, against us - the game spun on Gomes getting injured - simple as that really.

You also don't have anything better than absolutely bog average defenders as well - so yeah conceding a few against the best teams will happen (not including us there btw as that was just a weird as 'f' game)

He wasn’t in charge of us last season...just saying.

And our goal difference is negative as we conceded 6 against City - which a few clubs will be guilty of. I saw another post a few pages back from someone saying he was poor at Hull(!) and his win ratio at WFC is p.poor! We’ve lost 4 (should’ve beaten Chelsea and yourselves - sorry) lost fair and square against City and got classicly Stoke’d 1-0. But we were in the top 4 two weeks ago!

That being said, SILVA IS AWFUL AND YOU SHOULD TELL MOSHIRI TO GO AFTER GUARDIOLA.

City where brilliant that day, against Chelsea you absolutely should have been 4-1 up in that game - Richalison finishes two tap ins and Chelsea don't come back from that, against us - the game spun on Gomes getting injured - simple as that really.

You also don't have anything better than absolutely bog average defenders as well - so yeah conceding a few against the best teams will happen (not including us there btw as that was just a weird as 'f' game)

I heard today that Unsworth has been told he's got the job till January. If things go really badly then Everton will pay Silva's release clause of £5 million. If not they'll keep their options open. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Except mate, none of that is correct, for one Silva has no release clause, and we have already offered Watford 8.5m and they turned it down

Sometimes I sit yeah
Feeling alone
No one to talk to
I got no telephone
And at night I wake up
I just lie and stare
Come on and save me from this nightmare

Hi Ho Silver
Here come the lone ranger
He's riding on down
To rescue me

I know the road I must take