Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woolly Blue

Player Valuation: £80m
He's probably an outsider for the job, but there's a fair amount of speculation out there, and he's more likely to be next Everton manager than Moyes, so I think he's worth his own thread.

If it was a straight choice between Silva, Dyche, Allardyce and Unsworth, then Silva would get my vote.

Yes, today we beat his team, but he gets teams well organised and, especially considering the players at his disposal, they play some good football.

Thoughts ? ( apart from there's a next manager thread already ).

I like him, but I think he's unlikely to take on a third different club in less than a year.

This.
He's probably an outsider for the job, but there's a fair amount of speculation out there, and he's more likely to be next Everton manager than Moyes, so I think he's worth his own thread.

If it was a straight choice between Silva, Dyche, Allardyce and Unsworth, then Silva would get my vote.

Yes, today we beat his team, but he gets teams well organised and, especially considering the players at his disposal, they play some good football.

Thoughts ? ( apart from there's a next manager thread already ).

And this ( the best of them lol )

He might be available in the summer. I doubt he would leave now. In fact I think he has already turned us down in the media.

I like what he's done at Watford, but there's a fair stench of Martinez about the way they were good going forward and absolutely appalling at the back, conceding three against a side that doesn't score goals.

I think this may also have been the case at Chelsea recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.