Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not ambition mate. Stay afloat to fund a stadium? And that's it? It's pathetic and we deserve far far better.

The lot of them can kiss my behind.

I think it's more my assumption...

PL football means stadium financing/investments are easier to secure.

When we move into the stadium that's when we simply have to kick on.

It's not ambition mate. Stay afloat to fund a stadium? And that's it? It's pathetic and we deserve far far better.

The lot of them can kiss my behind.

It's not as black and white as that mate.

Yes, we need to be in the Premier League for the financing of a new stadium to make sense, but we also need to be as competitive as possible to make the whole project* to make sense. By which I mean, to grow the club as a business isn't just about PL survival, it's also convincing investors that we are able to break the glass ceiling, because doing that will maximise investors returns

*as a fan, I hate the term "project", but to the businessmen of the world, a project is what it is.

Huge Unsworth fan but if he's available which I'm sure he's not then we should go for him.

If he's not until the summer then he's a good enough reason to wait.

I think what's most impressive is how he can take a player who played for us and was poor and turn him into a player that can dominate our midfield.

People say he's a bit like Martinez. Good. I would much prefer to watch Martinez football. Coming 5th, two semi finals and a European Quater final over the rubbish that will be served up by some hoofball manager.

He's probably an outsider for the job, but there's a fair amount of speculation out there, and he's more likely to be next Everton manager than Moyes, so I think he's worth his own thread.

If it was a straight choice between Silva, Dyche, Allardyce and Unsworth, then Silva would get my vote.

Yes, today we beat his team, but he gets teams well organised and, especially considering the players at his disposal, they play some good football.

Thoughts ? ( apart from there's a next manager thread already ).

No chance but worth a shout.

It's not as black and white as that mate.

Yes, we need to be in the Premier League for the financing of a new stadium to make sense, but we also need to be as competitive as possible to make the whole project* to make sense. By which I mean, to grow the club as a business isn't just about PL survival, it's also convincing investors that we are able to break the glass ceiling, because doing that will maximise investors returns

*as a fan, I hate the term "project", but to the businessmen of the world, a project is what it is.

Tell me then how Sean dyche or fat Sam bring that? All they do is keep you a float. It's not really a plan is it?

I think you'll find that he's already agreed to take the job and Mosh slipped him an envelope in exchange for three points for his new club mate.

Welcome to the new, slightly dodgy, but win at all costs Everton. Obviously the two goal lead was just done to make it look good.
Joey Barton in on it to. He had a few quid on 3-2 Everton

I think you'll find that he's already agreed to take the job and Mosh slipped him an envelope in exchange for three points for his new club mate.

Welcome to the new, slightly dodgy, but win at all costs Everton. Obviously the two goal lead was just done to make it look good.
I love the new dodgy Everton.

Too nice, for too long.

Tell me then how Sean dyche or fat Sam bring that? All they do is keep you a float. It's not really a plan is it?

Neither of them have had a squad as good as ours mate. Despite this seasons cock up, there's some talent in there, and Dyche in particular ( I can't see us appointing Sam ) may well get us back on track.

Status
Not open for further replies.