Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, this stuff tends to be the deciding factor in all such matters...
maxresdefault.jpg

How did you get access to Koemans wardrobe?

Too many people to reply to by using the ‘reply’ option on each post so I’ll try and do it in one fell swoop.

Yes the ‘84 does indeed relate to my year of birth, not the other thing!

11 games in, are we that arsed if he left? In general, yes. We play a much better brand of football than that of previous seasons and I think a lot of our players have bought into that. There is some doubts about his abilities in sorting out our defence but Rome wasn’t built in a day and he’s sorted the midfield and (somewhat) our attack. He wanted better defensive recruitments and was very vocal that we fell short on his expectations in the summer on this. But we know that’s next on his list if he stays, they are the only real doubts WFC fans have. As for me saying your recruitment has appeared ‘shambolic and rudderless’ and that being rich for me to say as a WFC fan - I accept that. But I would say in our defence, we were being served up utter tripe by Mazzarri and QSF and don’t let the media outrage about those decisions cloud that. Jokanovic priced himself out of a new contract. Flores wanted to go back to Spain and Mazzarri lost the squad. Each time we moved decisively to get a new man in. I have only said what I said because it’s taken a number of weeks for you to decide on a manager you could have approached a long time ago - and everyone from BFS and Simeone has been mentioned in between with indicates no real knowledge of what direction you want to go in.

I hope for our sakes, a firm and official ‘hands off’ statement is issued to remove any ambiguity. But as I say, the longer this goes on and the more leaks of info that come out, plays more into your hands than ours. But it looks far from
Cut and Dried to me...

That's all plenty fair enough. Well in.

I thought youse were fantastic before Gomes went off the other week - which is dead weird because if anything, I would have expected that clown to be a weak point in your side. If that Richarlison had been more clinical, youse would have won 3/4-0.

Never understood why youse got shut of Flores, always thought he was good but if he wanted out, that's that at the end of the day. Doing alright over there and all so can't blame him.

Half a season at Hull Scored 20 Conceded 36
First season at Watford Scored 40 Conceded 68
This season at Watford(even though they're fairly high in the table) Scored 17 Conceded 21

Reeks of Martinez, pretty football concede more than you score.
He wasn’t in charge of us last season...just saying.

And our goal difference is negative as we conceded 6 against City - which a few clubs will be guilty of. I saw another post a few pages back from someone saying he was poor at Hull(!) and his win ratio at WFC is p.poor! We’ve lost 4 (should’ve beaten Chelsea and yourselves - sorry) lost fair and square against City and got classicly Stoke’d 1-0. But we were in the top 4 two weeks ago!

That being said, SILVA IS AWFUL AND YOU SHOULD TELL MOSHIRI TO GO AFTER GUARDIOLA.

???

The years before his season would probably also include the year directly before his season, no? When they finished second in the two horse race they weren't supposed to be in....:coffee:

I don't get whixh bit you are having trouble understanding?

It can't be a 3 horse race including sporting if in only 1 year of the previous say 7 did they finish in the top 3.

He wasn’t in charge of us last season...just saying.

And our goal difference is negative as we conceded 6 against City - which a few clubs will be guilty of. I saw another post a few pages back from someone saying he was poor at Hull(!) and his win ratio at WFC is p.poor! We’ve lost 4 (should’ve beaten Chelsea and yourselves - sorry) lost fair and square against City and got classicly Stoke’d 1-0. But we were in the top 4 two weeks ago!

That being said, SILVA IS AWFUL AND YOU SHOULD TELL MOSHIRI TO GO AFTER GUARDIOLA.

Computer-Guy-Meme-Calls-Upon-Spock-To-Abort-Internet.gif

Regarding how the club are handling this.
David Unsworth has repeatedly said that he talks to the chairman two or three times a day. I think it is fair to suggest that he knows exactly where he stands and what his chances are of being appointed.
I think it perfectly reasonable that this is kept as private as possible .

Regarding Marco Silva. I think there is a lot more happening than maybe is being released. It is suggested Watford were approached on Monday I would guess that it was a week earlier than that.
I think that if Silva had no interest this story would not be out there. I wonder from which side it came Watford, Silva or Everton and as far as I have seen nobody has commented publicly about this so called bid.

As with most transfers of players and managers who are under contract it is up to them to make sure it happens.
If Silva doesn't push and if Watford are genuine when they say he is untouchable then it won't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.