Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watford fan here in peace...

Be interesting to see how this plays out. The lack of anything concrete (no official statement saying ‘hands off’) from our side is worrying. I don’t trust anything Sky Sports has to say given their affiliation with Sky Bet - it’s in their interest to make up stories with counter stories a few hours later. Now that Moshiri has finally shown his hand, nothing less from an official rebuffal from our side will put him off I doubt. And with every passing approach with increasing compo will strengthen Silva’s outlook that he’s the man you want. I’d hoped it would come sooner but I do expect an official statement from us soon saying ‘hands off’ and that to be that. But I’ve also seen this type of thing enough to know that if that statement doesn’t happen, it’s only a matter of time...

Whilst not trying to antagonise, I must say the way Everton have conducted this whole saga of hiring someone, has seemed shambolic and rudderless and god knows how Unsworth must be feeling if he gets a temporary role by default. If you don’t get Silva, you should be asking serious questions about the whole process.

EVENING HORNET

But will we get him.....
Apparently, this stuff tends to be the deciding factor in all such matters...
maxresdefault.jpg

Apparently Favre was interested the last time we were looking for a manager but took the Nice job because he was tired of waiting for us to decide.

His work at Borussia Monstermunch makes him seem perfect for us. Took over when they were bottom of the league, saved them from relegation, then got them into the Champions League.

Apparently Favre was interested the last time we were looking for a manager but took the Nice job because he was tired of waiting for us to decide.

His work at Borussia Monstermunch makes him seem perfect for us. Took over when they were bottom of the league, saved them from relegation, then got them into the Champions League.
U seen where Nice are on the Ligue 1 table mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.