Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mates just messaged me
Hola Paula-Got a mini bus for Watford arranged already- lads back again you up for a jolly-read this fukka and err well yer know

"Why would anyone who isn't a completely pathetic, self pitying, grief-junky scouse, support Everton?"

Everton has a dirty fanbase which consists of the Liverpool fans who were given banning orders from Anfield in the '80s

Anyone who supports Everton who isn't from Merseyside is either a plastic or a plastic in my eyes

:):)

Joey, is that you?

Im not totally convinced he plays attacking football, his whole tactical base is a solid defence, he builds everything around that.
Wow how radical, I'm fairly sure 99% of managers take this approach, the 1% who don't are Martinez and Klopp.

If Watford don't want to release Silva, they don't have to. Not in the next 18 months anyway.
Can't see this happening now - time to activate Plan D

My mate in work (hull season ticket holder) absolutely loves him, he reckons if he came in 3 games earlier they would have survived. Not much to go of really but Hull fans are a rarity in this part of the world!

Im not totally convinced he plays attacking football, his whole tactical base is a solid defence, he builds everything around that.
I'm a Watford fan and you're sadly very wrong. He plays attacking football and our defence is our weak point. Its certainly not what any of our play has been built around this season.

Who told you that mate ?
My mate is good friends with a couple of people in youth set up at Everton. He hears stuff about young players teams generally. Unsworth had a meeting with club last week and was apparently told that he has job until January when'll they review. If it goes badly wrong then they'll go for Silva. If Unsworth does okay then they'll keep their options open.

If Watford don't want to release Silva, they don't have to. Not in the next 18 months anyway.
Can't see this happening now - time to activate Plan D
Dont think its that easy for Watford mate , you can bench a player that wants to move, they cant really do that with a manager.
If Silva ( he will know by now whats on offer here ) wants this to happen there is only one outcome , the only sticking points being compensation & how quickly they can replace him.
Watford can be as arsey as they want but its not in their interest to keep an unhappy manager in charge.

Mates just messaged me
Hola Paula-Got a mini bus for Watford arranged already- lads back again you up for a jolly-read this fukka and err well yer know

"Why would anyone who isn't a completely pathetic, self pitying, grief-junky scouse, support Everton?"

Everton has a dirty fanbase which consists of the Liverpool fans who were given banning orders from Anfield in the '80s

Anyone who supports Everton who isn't from Merseyside is either a plastic or a plastic in my eyes

:):)
That is true, I only started supporting Everton in 2003 because of all the trophies and glory I saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.