Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
130729142957-lone-ranger-clayton-moore-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

Regarding how the club are handling this.
David Unsworth has repeatedly said that he talks to the chairman two or three times a day. I think it is fair to suggest that he knows exactly where he stands and what his chances are of being appointed.
I think it perfectly reasonable that this is kept as private as possible .

Regarding Marco Silva. I think there is a lot more happening than maybe is being released. It is suggested Watford were approached on Monday I would guess that it was a week earlier than that.
I think that if Silva had no interest this story would not be out there. I wonder from which side it came Watford, Silva or Everton and as far as I have seen nobody has commented publicly about this so called bid.

As with most transfers of players and managers who are under contract it is up to them to make sure it happens.
If Silva doesn't push and if Watford are genuine when they say he is untouchable then it won't happen.
I heard today that Unsworth has been told he's got the job till January. If things go really badly then Everton will pay Silva's release clause of £5 million. If not they'll keep their options open. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

I heard today that Unsworth has been told he's got the job till January. If things go really badly then Everton will pay Silva's release clause of £5 million. If not they'll keep their options open. Guess we'll have to wait and see.
Who told you that mate ?

Silva has NOT got a release clause

Status
Not open for further replies.