Fellaini

Status
Not open for further replies.
my kopite brother in law came round today and even he admmitted that the kid looks fooking ace!!!

ok i know he dont know much about footie being a southern kopite but hay!

You where a Manny fan If I remember correctly.

You said he'd be a good signing at 8 million.:eek:
No I never...I've always said that he's a snide... A bad one at that! :p

Being honest if Valencia offered to give us Fernandes for 6-8m I'd take it even now because he has a lot of potential but Valencia would probably want to recoup most of what they spent on him so figures of 12m+ are more realistic and I don't think he's worth it.

He's nothing compared to Fellaini. I'd much rather have Fellaini then Fernandes in that team to be honest. Even back when I thought he could do a job for us you offered me Fellaini or Fernandes for the same prices I would've chose Fellaini because even with Fernandes in the midfield we still like height and stature.

Last edited:
Manny is not fit to lace Fellaini's boots. He's now scored in 8 games what manny did in 12 months. An imo has more on an impact on the game. manny just didnt cut it in the prem for us or pompy.

Raise your drink, your drink, your drink. To Fellaini the king, the king, the king.......

Manny is not fit to lace Fellaini's boots. He's now scored in 8 games what manny did in 12 months. An imo has more on an impact on the game. manny just didnt cut it in the prem for us or pompy.

Raise your drink, your drink, your drink. To Fellaini the king, the king, the king.......

He's got a point. Manny never go into the attacking positions Fellaini has gotten himself into or won us vital points.

But saying that Manny is a playmaker, technically gifted, and can hit a mean deadball that I wish we had back in the side.

Manny is a completely different player, he played far deeper.

Manny could potentially dominate games because of the ability in his feet, Fellaini could potentially dominate games because his stature and size.

If you look at there attributes though Manny wins it for me, he simply has more to his game. I'm very happy with big Fellaini though.

Status
Not open for further replies.