Fellaini

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be an interesting game on Saturday. Two very attacking midfields going at it. Look at Fulham's midfield: Davies, Bullard, Murphy and Gera are all players who like to get on the ball and there not defensive.

We have Arteta, Fellaini, Osman and Pienaar which is very similar albeit better. We'll probably get more space and I expect some good attacking moves. I think the players will put in a good performance.

I'm very confident.

It'll be an interesting game on Saturday. Two very attacking midfields going at it. Look at Fulham's midfield: Davies, Bullard, Murphy and Gera are all players who like to get on the ball and there not defensive.

We have Arteta, Fellaini, Osman and Pienaar which is very similar albeit better. We'll probably get more space and I expect some good attacking moves. I think the players will put in a good performance.

I'm very confident.

I'm also very confident, but think Cahill will play on Saturday. Instead of Osman or Saha, I'm not sure about that.

I'm also very confident, but think Cahill will play on Saturday. Instead of Osman or Saha, I'm not sure about that.

I forgot to mention Cahill, he'll probably be behind Yakubu with Saha being dropped.

With Cahill playing I'm even more confident. I'm desperate to see some good football at Goodison and I seriously think we'll see it.

Fulham will give us space. Obviously if they play with a defensive midfielder it will be different but I think they'll go with Bullard and Murphy.

Just read the following on the official site, that Cahill and Osman will have a late fitness test.
Hope they pass the test, would be a serious blow.

Timmy with a 'bad foot'?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!??

If he's broken it again I'll punch myself in the face.

I think they'll both play though. We will definitely score goals, we have massive attacking threat now. Only worry is if we concede a [Poor language removed] goal early on.

Timmy with a 'bad foot'?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!??

If he's broken it again I'll punch myself in the face.

I think they'll both play though. We will definitely score goals, we have massive attacking threat now. Only worry is if we concede a [Poor language removed] goal early on.

Don't start, if it's broken (god forbid), it will be the end of his career I think.:(

T'hey're right mate. always thought 5 yellow cards meant an automatic instanst suspension. However, it's the ruling the automatic suspension only comes into effect, five days after the card was received, or something like that.

Ta, that doesn't seem to make sense does it? I'm glad though, I can see Felli in the flesh.

Its tedious with the Fernandes infection in most threads now.

Get over him, he wasnt all that.

And the crowd goes wild.

I will go along with that.

He had the potential to be all that, but many in here didn't want to fork out for potential. They wanted a finished article.

At least Felli is always involved. Manny kept going missing.

Fellaini is going to dominate the play and is sure to become a legend when he is at full pelt. Don't forget he hardly speaks English, and is not used to his team mates, yet already has 3 goals.

The futures bright, the futures felli !!!

And the crowd goes wild.

I will go along with that.

He had the potential to be all that, but many in here didn't want to fork out for potential. They wanted a finished article.

At least Felli is always involved. Manny kept going missing.

Fellaini is going to dominate the play and is sure to become a legend when he is at full pelt. Don't forget he hardly speaks English, and is not used to his team mates, yet already has 3 goals.

The futures bright, the futures felli !!!

Word, brother, word.

Status
Not open for further replies.