Fellaini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who'll replace him against West Ham?

I'd go for Rodwell, play him alongside Osman and swap Cahill for Saha.

If Castillo is fit, i would throw him in, swop Saha for the Yak, i think Louis would read Timmys flicks and make more effort than the Yak, after todays showing he needs a rest....... If no Castillo i would go with Rodwell for sure.

If Castillo is fit, i would throw him in, swop Saha for the Yak, i think Louis would read Timmys flicks and make more effort than the Yak, after todays showing he needs a rest....... If no Castillo i would go with Rodwell for sure.

Castillo doesn't seem to be getting a look in at the moment, I think it'll be Jack Rodwell.

I wouldn't go 4-5-1 either. Yakubu and Saha for me, let them develop and understanding.

Who'll replace him against West Ham?

I'd go for Rodwell, play him alongside Osman and swap Cahill for Saha.

Seems to be the way Moyes is thinking, i think it will be intresting to see if Cas gets the nod or not, Ive been thinking that Rodders has been in and around the team because i think Moyes wants him and fellini to beging to develop an understanding with the future in mind!

Cahill was turd today.
Bang on my friend its about time some of the players stopped playing on their reputations.
The one surprise to me is that moysie has not bothered recruiting a quality defensive midfielder after losing carsley he obviously does not like castillo.

I dont think we should read too much into the booing of Moyse for taking Felli off.

I think this was just a natural reaction due to the fact that afer such a turgid start to the season the boy Felli has started to provide a glimmer of hope.

At the end of the day the subs worked - so basically Moyes did what was needed to get the much needed points.

Fellaini...
Sorry not for me...
I reckon he kicked the ball twice in the 2nd half before he was rightfully hooked. He turns his back on our defenders when they have the ball...never plays a forward ball (successfully)...
As for dominating a midfield...don't make me laugh...
My assessment has nothing to do with price tag or age...he was poor...in a poor team atm but poor all the same.
How anyone can see anything in this Fella is beyond me.

Fellaini...
Sorry not for me...
I reckon he kicked the ball twice in the 2nd half before he was rightfully hooked. He turns his back on our defenders when they have the ball...never plays a forward ball (successfully)...
My assessment has nothing to do with price tag or age...he was poor...in a poor team atm but poor all the same.
In my eyes, you're very harsh and very wrong.

Fellaini...
Sorry not for me...

Welcome mate. Whats your thoughts on Fernandes?

Will NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER be worth 15 million.

He is so average it's unbelievable to see.

He doesn't even have any good qualities.

Worth about 5-8 million but because it was last day of the transfer deadline, and Standard didn't want to sell, Everton just said name a price and we'll pay it.

a) because we hadn't spent ANY money at all and Kenwright needed the fans off his back.

b) because he was the only CM available that was abit better then a yard dog like Neville.

You see this is the kind of post that makes me think, [Poor language removed] it, GOT has gone to the dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.