Zayatte

Status
Not open for further replies.
The expected youtube link...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yARkpuW9AVo[/media]

What would we do without wikipedia and youtube? lol

Looks like it could be a busy week after all...

I agree and looking at the Guardian stats page-every team in the Prem has some way to go to match Sunderland's squad size of 36. Think there'll be a bit of a merry go round in the next 6 days as a number of teams also have similar squad size to Everton so could free up other players as teams add to their squads. Most Notably Villa have the smallest 1st team squad still at 24 compared to us at 26 (and the Guardian do include the kids in the squad size too!!!)

Tiago would do himself a world of good by coming to Everton.

Not the 1st player who thinks he knows best. Snippet from goal.com confirms my own suspicions:-

"La Gazzetta Dello Sport claims the player has two options left: moving to either Porto or Benfica. However, Tiago would need to take a significant pay cut if he was to move to Portugal.

Juve are running out of patience with their man, who seems happy just to warm the bench, cash his cheques and waste away his career".

so is that known as a 'zayatte chop', get him in for the derby, keane and co are just asking for that kind of treatment;)
and he can give 1 to fat gob on his way down the tunnel;)
steviee laaaaaaaar or carraghlaaaaaaaaar getting one of those, come on say you wouldnt love to see that.............i dare ya !!!

so is that known as a 'zayatte chop', get him in for the derby, keane and co are just asking for that kind of treatment;)
and he can give 1 to fat gob on his way down the tunnel;)
steviee laaaaaaaar or carraghlaaaaaaaaar getting one of those, come on say you wouldnt love to see that.............i dare ya !!!

(Sssh reidy, Ossie isnt from Skem mate!)

well tbh i thought he was from billinge but he keeps being touted as from skem, and the cable bloke who came the other day said he's known him for yonks and he's from skem.
besides what the feck rhymes with billinge ?
cant exactly callhim a minge

It is billinge mate. Just lazy people saying he is from skem. You could have "everton success hinges on the guy from billinge"
Posted via Mobile Device

well tbh i thought he was from billinge but he keeps being touted as from skem, and the cable bloke who came the other day said he's known him for yonks and he's from skem.
besides what the feck rhymes with billinge ?
cant exactly callhim a minge

lol

Leon Osman
He's certainly no Scotsman
He was born in Billinge
And he loves the ladies minge

lol

right lads, back to work we need a song for the billinge lad "osman bin laar din".
Leon's SongLeon's Song . . . [focuses] in its lyrical way on inner beauty and hidden potential.

just found that on google!!
and seeing as gera decided to follow the glory trail to fulham, i've adapted this one

tune.... blondie, maria

he comes from down the lancs,
but not as far as the dirty mancs,
and when he gets the ball
he'll take you on and he'll beat you all
he's leon, he's leon osman
scoring goals from out of midfield
he's leon, he's leon osman

just to verify,from the song thread 30/07/08.

HB the hardest kind of ..............pencil:D

Status
Not open for further replies.