Zayatte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leon Osman comes from Billinge, He scores goals that make keepers' cringe!

Thank you i'm here all week.

Zayatte the new lescott?

Before the 2005/06 season he was drafted into the first team of RC Lens.On the 26th of August, it was reported by numerous newspapers that Kamil was in Merseyside to agree to personal terms, the fee is around the region of 2,500,000 pounds.

He once scored 12 goals in one game a record for a defender in world football. It came against rc flegma of guinea while he was only 16.

Come on kamil lad one more time against the [Poor language removed] haha:D:D

Why do we need more defenders? Surely we need another forward or two, another midfielder and cover for Howard.

Moyes always likes to have four centre halfes, I'm guessing Zayette is a replacement for Stubbs. Happy to have him on board.

If we get him in that'll be 2 defenders for 2.5 mil, maybe as the rumour not too long ago said Baines will be on his way to Sunderland for 6 and we get another 3.5mil for January's transfer kitty, debt reduction or to pay off some unknown benefactor of the club wherever the money goes.

If we get him in that'll be 2 defenders for 2.5 mil, maybe as the rumour not too long ago said maybe Baines will be on his way to Sunderland for 6 and we get another 3.5mil for Jnauary's transfer kitty, debt reduction or to pay off some unknown benefactor of the club wherever the money goes.

Baines is a left back, first choice left back at the moment. Why would he leave? Believe me he won't.

Aye but we are Everton and do things in mysterious ways that nobody not even ourselves fully understand at times

Aye but we are Everton and do things in mysterious ways that nobody not even ourselves fully understand at times

True, the thing is the story came from the Sun, that alone speaks for itself really. Twice they've brought up the story and twice Sky Sports have rubbished it.

It isn't happening.

Okay you've won me over, was trying to make sense of why we are suddenly getting free and being strongly linked to cheapish defenders when we need midfielders like a fish needs water

Okay you've won me over, was trying to make sense of why we are suddenly getting free and being strongly linked to cheapish defenders when we need midfielders like a fish needs water

Someone said on Radio Merseyside yesterday that Neville was injured and having surgery on his ankle. Maybe Jacobsen was bought to fill in when he's out. If Neville isn't injured then he's come in to cover for him.

Kamil Zayette is another centre half who can play right back, the majority of teams have four centre halfes so I'm guessing he is going to be Stubbs's replacement.

Moyes has said he wants 6/7 players in so not all are going to be midfielders. He's going to weel and deal and bit aswell as spend money in my opinion. He's trying to make sure where solid in every area of the pitch which is a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.