Zayatte

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's just the basic tune mate, or you could always stick the wifes jeans on to hit the high notes......get a pair of 'skinny jeans'
;)bring back chris soames stretch jeans;)
or go and get the nuts removed.
i'vefinished with mine now so could do so with an easy conscience.
forward to the castrati ;)
saying that i have a good vocal range so no need for such drastic measures.......i'm like that bono me.

I'm all for us strengthening our squad.. but why do we only get defenders (if this come through as well)? It's our midfield that should be the priority!

There is something horrible sneaking around in the back of my mind. Senderos- Milan, Lescott- Arsenal, Zayatte- Everton. Wenger was saying today that he is after one more but it may not happen. This could all be to reduce the debt again. Hope I am wrong.:eek:

There is something horrible sneaking around in the back of my mind. Senderos- Milan, Lescott- Arsenal, Zayatte- Everton. Wenger was saying today that he is after one more but it may not happen. This could all be to reduce the debt again. Hope I am wrong.:eek:

I hope you are wrong also :oops:

Wenger said on SSN that there is too much congestion in the centre back positions. ;) Lescott's staying put!

It is billinge mate. Just lazy people saying he is from skem. You could have "everton success hinges on the guy from billinge"
Posted via Mobile Device

he was born there, thats as much as he has to do with billinge, lived in skem all his life. and his mum works in the co-op bank by the connie if anyones interestedlol

Yup, with Lars in I think we're pretty much sorted at the back. Yes we only have 3 out and out centre backs but we've got plenty of flexibility there so I don't see any problems defensively. In theory anyway lol ;)

I don't think I'll lose sleep over Newcastle stealing some nomark. He's probably Guineas answer to Titus Bramble anyway.

he was born there, thats as much as he has to do with billinge, lived in skem all his life. and his mum works in the co-op bank by the connie if anyones interestedlol

I might go in there to ask her if we're signing Moutinho.

The wonders of the Concourse....:huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.