Z-cars sirens

Keep the z-cars sirens?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch the youtube vid of Goodison Bellew v Ilunga.

Tony 'Bomber' Bellew Z cars entrance.

"Are you not entertained , is this why youre here"
Then Sirens and Z cars.....thats where it comes from.
Got to be kept for special games now.

We can all shout NOOOOOOOOOOO

Bin off, Forever Everton and play 'Sweet Caroline'

My own preference would be for the stadium to be totally silent (I know it's not feasible because of away supporters) for the start of Z cars the first part of it and then when the drums start up is just spine tingling.

Tough one. They seem ideal for a Derby or a cup quarter or semi (league cup) if we got to one. However we really do need to improve the atmosphere for other home games.

Yes wish they could run out to Z cars like they used to. Captain throwing the ball out onto the pitch "Lets have it!!" Walking out not the same.

Also loved the fans singing "Forever Everton" right up to kick off. My favourite EFC and dont forget the "Everton Are Magic" flag in the Gwladys St. Loved it. Fans were great and the atmosphere was brilliant.

You dont get it. We have only ever had atmosphere at home or away games when they were important matches or against Lpool. Thats why it is natural and organic. Yes they are `our' team but it only really matters a handful of games per season. Even when we were winnign titles you cold hear a pin drop if we were playing Swansea or Brighton.
Dont fix something that isnt broken by trying to manufacure something.
Times are changing, Wolves have a full on bloody rave before every game! Personally I think the atmosphere IS there in smaller games when we play well. The aim would be to encourage those performances through the atmosphere from the first minute.

Bang it on for every FFFER that visits Goodison and let them know what they are walking in to.Little things like that wind their players up and getting our supporters up for it.Bring it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.