Z-cars sirens

Keep the z-cars sirens?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was great - i'd have it all games, adds atmosphere instantly - and just because we have it every match won't take away from it in the big games.

Also think night matches we should turn off the pitch lights whilst the sirens are on.

I agree with the second part, but not the first!

I think keeping it for the 'Big Games' is small time and cringey. Create an atmosphere for all games, one where smaller teams than Everton know they are walking into a 'special' game for them. Could you imagine Man City keeping a different kind of build up for their Man Utd game? It sends the wrong message to the opposition i.e. we fear you more than other teams.It also sends the wrong message to players i.e. you should be more up for this game than others. If we had seen that atmosphere and effort against Wolves & Southampton maybe we would have beaten them, . Silva himself said if we can keep that atmosphere at all games it can help the team win more.

I think keeping it for the 'Big Games' is small time and cringey. Create an atmosphere for all games, one where smaller teams than Everton know they are walking into a 'special' game for them. Could you imagine Man City keeping a different kind of build up for their Man Utd game? It sends the wrong message to the opposition i.e. we fear you more than other teams.It also sends the wrong message to players i.e. you should be more up for this game than others. If we had seen that atmosphere and effort against Wolves & Southampton maybe we would have beaten them, . Silva himself said if we can keep that atmosphere at all games it can help the team win more.

It´s wishful thinking and never going to happen though. Got to be realistic and use it to stir things up when you know the fans will respond.

I didn't think we were on board with the idea of the big six never mind promoting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.