Young EFC Players Out on Loan 2019-20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think he’s that bad. They’ve got a manager struggling and he’s being compared to Harry Wilson and Mason Mount. He’s probably fed up of yet another loan too. He needs to leave permanently and probably should have a year or 2 ago

He's stalled hasn't he. Always looked handy but like he needs a rocket up his backside. Maybe he can come back in work his way into Carlos plans, doubt though and can see him leaving for good next.

Weve held onto many of them too long. Careers have been ruined as they have stalled from constant loans. The likes of Lundstum, and foreshaw are showing the right way.

Championship
Hull City - Matthew Pennington played full match and Josh Bowler came on in the 80th minute of a 1-0 away win at Sheffield Wednesday

OS Match Report
"Good play from Nuhiu created a shooting opportunity for Harris inside the box and his low effort looked to be heading for the back of the net until a timely intervention from Pennington on the goal-line."

Twitter stuff
The Tigers have applied the pressure heavily in the opening 5 minutes. Pennington now swings a ball in aiming for Bowen and Irvine, but the hosts are able to move the ball to safety as the Tigers' duo look to get a shot away. [5']
HUGE CHANCE FOR THE TIGERS! Pennington arrives at the back post from the corner, but is unable to apply a finishing touch! [13']
Pennington clears off the line! That's Wednesday's best chance of the game so far as Nuhiu wriggles away from Lichaj before squaring it for Harris. His shot is heading for the bottom corner if not for Pennington's crucial block! [36']

Fan comments
"Pennington MOTM - incredible, considering I was starting to think we’d never see him"
"Some crunching tackles. Keep him."

Callum Connolly was an unused substitute for Lincoln City
Nathan Broadhead was not in matchday squad
(I presume Joao Virginia has now been recalled from Reading.)

Championship
Hull City - Matthew Pennington played full match and Josh Bowler came on in the 80th minute of a 1-0 away win at Sheffield Wednesday

OS Match Report
"Good play from Nuhiu created a shooting opportunity for Harris inside the box and his low effort looked to be heading for the back of the net until a timely intervention from Pennington on the goal-line."

Twitter stuff
The Tigers have applied the pressure heavily in the opening 5 minutes. Pennington now swings a ball in aiming for Bowen and Irvine, but the hosts are able to move the ball to safety as the Tigers' duo look to get a shot away. [5']
HUGE CHANCE FOR THE TIGERS! Pennington arrives at the back post from the corner, but is unable to apply a finishing touch! [13']
Pennington clears off the line! That's Wednesday's best chance of the game so far as Nuhiu wriggles away from Lichaj before squaring it for Harris. His shot is heading for the bottom corner if not for Pennington's crucial block! [36']

Fan comments
"Pennington MOTM - incredible, considering I was starting to think we’d never see him"
"Some crunching tackles. Keep him."

Callum Connolly was an unused substitute for Lincoln City
Nathan Broadhead was not in matchday squad
(I presume Joao Virginia has now been recalled from Reading.)

....well done Matty Pennington, apparently a top professional and a top lad. It’s all about grabbing an opportunity when it arises.

Rooney made his debut for Derby last night which displaced Dowell from his spot on the bench, prob best to recall him and try to find another loan for him or preferably a sale at this point, which is probably also the case for most of our loanee's this season withe the exception of JJK.

Rooney made his debut for Derby last night which displaced Dowell from his spot on the bench, prob best to recall him and try to find another loan for him or preferably a sale at this point, which is probably also the case for most of our loanee's this season withe the exception of JJK.

...his wages are ‘off the books’. I doubt we have the power to recall but even if we did there would have to be another club willing to take him.

The likely scenario is that we’ll look for another loan next season which will take him to the end of his contract.

...his wages are ‘off the books’. I doubt we have the power to recall but even if we did there would have to be another club willing to take him.

The likely scenario is that we’ll look for another loan next season which will take him to the end of his contract.

He hasn't played for months now, if we can find another club to take him for the rest of this season I'm sure Derby would be happy to end the loan, if he's playing somewhere we might still have a chance of getting a small fee for him in the summer.

Has anybody seen much of Kenny since he's been out there? Just wondering if he actually looks like he's improved as a player or if it's just that he's more suited to the league/formation or whatever that he's currently in? My concerns over Kenny have mainly been over his physical attributes which I didn't really think he could improve on too much, so interested to see what people who've been watching him think.

Status
Not open for further replies.