Young EFC Players Out on Loan 2019-20

Status
Not open for further replies.
German Bundesliga
Schalke 04 - Jonjoe Kenny played full match in 1-0 home win over Eintracht Frankfurt

Seemed to have had a pretty good game from the fan 'marks' post-match.

"Kenny, incredible how he fought and tried to play on the front foot."
"I love him. Not just a fighting machine but also got game intelligence."
"I love him too. I would put down 20 million for him straight away."
"Complete player. Good technique, always aware and hardly ever makes a mistake."
"If we could keep him it would be the best transfer of the last decade."
"When you watch him, he looks totally blown after 30 minutes. But then he carries on into the 50-50s without hesitation... I don't think Everton thought he would develop like he has."

love reading that type of stuff about one of ours, especially knowing the character of the lad

like a proud mother hen here hahahaha

German Bundesliga
Schalke 04 - Jonjoe Kenny played full match in 1-0 home win over Eintracht Frankfurt

Seemed to have had a pretty good game from the fan 'marks' post-match.

"Kenny, incredible how he fought and tried to play on the front foot."
"I love him. Not just a fighting machine but also got game intelligence."
"I love him too. I would put down 20 million for him straight away."
"Complete player. Good technique, always aware and hardly ever makes a mistake."
"If we could keep him it would be the best transfer of the last decade."
"When you watch him, he looks totally blown after 30 minutes. But then he carries on into the 50-50s without hesitation... I don't think Everton thought he would develop like he has."
:oops:

For the record, Schalke won that game 1-0 defending with their backs to the wall after they were reduced for the last 25 minutes of the game.

This is the genuinely hilarious challenge that got the red card:

Lol wtf was that! Worth 2 red cards imo!!

Didn’t another German keeper do something like that back in 90’s in an international tournament?
Kung Foo attack on strikers, something we should practice for the Derby.
Yep Schumacher German goalkeeper took our a French player in 82 World Cup. His injuries were so bad he was taken off on a stretcher. The referee didn’t even award a foul.

Yep Schumacher German goalkeeper took our a French player in 82 World Cup. His injuries were so bad he was taken off on a stretcher. The referee didn’t even award a foul.

Damaged vertebrae, bruised ribs, teeth knocked out, fell into a coma as well later on.

Sickening and it still shocks me to this day the ref does absolutely nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.