2018/19 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the feeling Barca cashed in on this fella while they could on the back of the World Cup display he gave, also that coming here was a last resort for him and that if he's any good he'll be off before long and if he's crap his stay will be even shorter..... apart from that he looks decent.
Brands and Silva have both said that he wanted to come here in recent interviews/pressers. The deal took forever because Barca waiting on a bid from Man U which never came, not because he didn't want to come.

Brands and Silva have both said that he wanted to come here in recent interviews/pressers. The deal took forever because Barca waiting on a bid from Man U which never came, not because he didn't want to come.
My 'feelings' are very rarely correct so I'll not argue with you. Looks like a good first goal scorer bet due to his aerial threat from what I've seen of him.

Get the feeling Barca cashed in on this fella while they could on the back of the World Cup display he gave, also that coming here was a last resort for him and that if he's any good he'll be off before long and if he's crap his stay will be even shorter..... apart from that he looks decent.
They did, as we would've a few years ago with Pickford. Brands said he wanted him before he scored, I think the homework was done last year

Seen in Finch Farm in training gear in the latest Everton Unseen video.

You can all dry your sheets now.

When he went back to do his 2jd part of the medical, some fella whose twitter posts got posted here a few times mentioned something either about a minor foot injury or he was limping a bit after the medical.

Can't be arsed trawling back to find it and its probably not true as its from crapper but thought I'd share my uselessness with the masses

People are genuinely traumatised supporting this club. He's been filmed in the training gear and doing his media stuff.

The manager has said in his press conference he is nursing a slight injury. (It wasn't like we were likely to see him straight away anyway.)

The worst case scenario doesn't happen every time. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.