2018/19 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marco didn't sound very optimistic that Mina would even be available next week. "I hope our medical staff can give an update next week".

Probably done his metatarsal in hasn't he? Would be totally Everton that, that.

I doubt it’s his metatarsal. He was training with Barca at the beginning of last week and ‘a small problem with his foot’ doesn’t suggest metatarsal fracture or anything that serious. It was always unlikely he’d play tomorrow anyway. I still don’t think we’ll see Bernard or Mina starting till after the international break in the league.

I doubt it’s his metatarsal. He was training with Barca at the beginning of last week and ‘a small problem with his foot’ doesn’t suggest metatarsal fracture or anything that serious. It was always unlikely he’d play tomorrow anyway. I still don’t think we’ll see Bernard or Mina starting till after the international break in the league.
i agree he was never going to start, he'd only just returned to Barca and hasn't played since the world cup. In theory there's no rush, let him get fully fit now and up tp speed and we'll reap the bennifits later.

Get the feeling Barca cashed in on this fella while they could on the back of the World Cup display he gave, also that coming here was a last resort for him and that if he's any good he'll be off before long and if he's crap his stay will be even shorter..... apart from that he looks decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.