2018/19 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will score a fair few (5-10 goals) if Gylfi can replicate the quality of dead ball delivery that we witnessed yesterday.

1534665147771.png

Looks happy

Let’s hope he makes good friends with the other South Americans because clearly must be a huge change for him...new country new language new club coming from Barcelona and still young lad...must be difficult to adapt. Money is one thing but happiness is very different. I think Silva is the best manager to help him to adapt and integrate in the squad. Bit concerned with he way the manager answered some of the questions on Mina. Looks to me that the player left it as later as possible before travelling to Merseyside.

Let’s hope he makes good friends with the other South Americans because clearly must be a huge change for him...new country new language new club coming from Barcelona and still young lad...must be difficult to adapt. Money is one thing but happiness is very different. I think Silva is the best manager to help him to adapt and integrate in the squad. Bit concerned with he way the manager answered some of the questions on Mina. Looks to me that the player left it as later as possible before travelling to Merseyside.
?

Status
Not open for further replies.