2018/19 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure but he hasn't been training.

My bet is he'll be with the squad on Thursday/Friday, and then him, Gomes and Bernard will be paraded prior to ko Saturday. I just don't see any of them (well we know Gomes won't be) being involved, but will be happily proved wrong.

Just saying

Brands - Mina deal nearly fell through
Everton’s new director of football Marcel Brands has been reflecting on the club’s Deadline Day on Sky Sports News.
0_JS153671043.jpg

It was a busy one for the Toffees as they brought in four new players, with Brands revealing the club took a gamble on Mina which could have seen the deal fall through had things not gone Everton’s way.

That was mainly because of Mina of course, because there were a lot of rumours also about other clubs in the Premier League - so Barcelona waited. We didn’t change the offer, so that was a little bit of a gamble, but it worked in the end.

The boy was clear, he wanted to play for Everton, so that helps a lot, of course. From the other side, the new market was closing earlier and the other countries waited until the end, because they know what Premier League clubs can do - so that did not help me. In the end it went the right direction, but I was a little bit unsure what would happen in the last days.

For me (it was) special, my first time in the UK and a very special last day. I was lucky that I had a lot of support on my side, people from legal, people from finance, the chairman of course. It was a quite a busy day. I was confident things would get done but the days before were a bit stressful

Status
Not open for further replies.