2018/19 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mina will no doubt come in as the regular CB, but I’d rather Keane be the one to partner him. I wouldn’t say there is much in it between Keane and Zouma and we already own Keane.

I think Zouma's pace would just edge it for me, depending on the game of course (i.e. if we're playing away from home and looking to sit back a bit, Keane would be better).

But at the moment there's no rush. He doesn't need to be dropped straight in which is a good thing. If Keane/Zouma drop out of form then we have a very good back up.

Mina will no doubt come in as the regular CB, but I’d rather Keane be the one to partner him. I wouldn’t say there is much in it between Keane and Zouma and we already own Keane.

...surely you have to look at blend and partnerships. Players that compliment each other rather than analysing them individually.

Keane and Mina both lack pace. We really suffer when we don’t have pace and athleticism in defence. If a forward gets in behind our CBs they have a clear run at goal.

Mina plays alongside Sanchez for Columbia and they form an effective partnership. Sanchez is a super athlete with great powers of recovery. Zouma is similar to Sanchez and I hope Brands/Silva had that in mind when they acquired him.

Keane is still good for at least one major cock up every game, usually when he gets caught " flat " too far up the pitch.

The difference being, is that this season his cock ups generally haven`t cost us the game.

Zouma is vastly superior to Keane in every aspect of defending and Mina needs to be played alongside him as soon as he`s fully fit.

As @Joey66 would say, end of.

Yep, agreed.

The funniest part about this thread is that Keane has more pace than both Zouma and Mina, and it's probably not close.

Mina is REALLY raw and might struggle at times, but I'd still play him ahead of Keane.

The funniest part about this thread is that Keane has more pace than both Zouma and Mina, and it's probably not close.

Mina is REALLY raw and might struggle at times, but I'd still play him ahead of Keane.
theres no way that you are anything more than a troll. This post is just sad. Either you are on the wind up or you're Keane's agent.

theres no way that you are anything more than a troll. This post is just sad. Either you are on the wind up or you're Keane's agent.
I swear some of you know nothing about players until they become an Everton player or don’t know how to use google. Keane was the second fastest player at Burnley according to Dyche behind Gray. The mirror did their fastest player at each club last year and Keane was clocked at 33.61 kph, which actually put him third at Burnley.

Status
Not open for further replies.