2018/19 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keane is not quicker than Zouma

Yes he is
Screenshot_20181019-085211.png

I swear some of you know nothing about players until they become an Everton player or don’t know how to use google. Keane was the second fastest player at Burnley according to Dyche behind Gray. The mirror did their fastest player at each club last year and Keane was clocked at 33.61 kph, which actually put him third at Burnley.

You’re like a worse, unfunny version of me on GOT.

Is there any reason other than uncomfortable neo colonial bias that people are saying Zouma is quicker than Keane?

Because that's what it looks like.

'Zouma's black lid, 'course hes quicker.'

The athleticism of Zouma puts him ahead of Keane for me, especially when playing the high line we play.

yeah, we can't play mina and keane together, we'd see the same problems as we had last season. The main issue with our defence is the lack of a defensive shield, but the second biggest is the lack of pace we have at times. For me it's ether Mina or Keane alongside Zouma or Holgate. Zouma and Holgate together would be fine as well of course.

Jagielka can get a game if 3 centre backs are injured.

Is there any reason other than uncomfortable neo colonial bias that people are saying Zouma is quicker than Keane?

Because that's what it looks like.

'Zouma's black lid, 'course hes quicker.'
me personally , i'd base it on what i've seen with my own eyes.
Zouma seems to have no problem keeping pace with quicker forwards whereas keane always seems to be at least a yard off

He also gets caught " flat " all the time and as result ends up stranded.

His positional awareness for this level of footy is shocking.

I think it was the Leicester game where a long ball let Vardy in and keane just watched the ball coming down the field and couldn't manage to turn his body correctly to react to the threat. He does it far too often. Jagielka seemed to struggle with stuff like that too, another defender who was "quick".

me personally , i'd base it on what i've seen with my own eyes.
Zouma seems to have no problem keeping pace with quicker forwards whereas keane always seems to be at least a yard off

I can remember pretty much the opposite. In fact's Keane's pace has got him out of trouble on a few occasions when he's been turned too easily or caught out of position.

Zouma is't a slouch but there's no discernible gap in pace between the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.