2018/19 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the record for signing a player and him never being fit? Andy VDM?

VDM had loads of personal problems for most of the time he out "injured". He wasn't actually hurt per say, just in no condition to be in the first team.

Most of it was his own making like but some of it wasn't, his daughter being extremely poorly in Alder Hey basically kept him out for an entire season at one point.

I agree Keane has improved, however, there are still those vulnerabilities lingering from last season. Silva needs to get Mina in the side as soon as possible. He provides a genuine goal threat from set pieces which we don’t really have with either centre backs currently.
Mina will no doubt come in as the regular CB, but I’d rather Keane be the one to partner him. I wouldn’t say there is much in it between Keane and Zouma and we already own Keane.

I agree Keane has improved, however, there are still those vulnerabilities lingering from last season. Silva needs to get Mina in the side as soon as possible. He provides a genuine goal threat from set pieces which we don’t really have with either centre backs currently.

Keane is still good for at least one major cock up every game, usually when he gets caught " flat " too far up the pitch.

The difference being, is that this season his cock ups generally haven`t cost us the game.

Zouma is vastly superior to Keane in every aspect of defending and Mina needs to be played alongside him as soon as he`s fully fit.

As @Joey66 would say, end of.

VDM had loads of personal problems for most of the time he out "injured". He wasn't actually hurt per say, just in no condition to be in the first team.

Most of it was his own making like but some of it wasn't, his daughter being extremely poorly in Alder Hey basically kept him out for an entire season at one point.

His daughter is still very poorly and is regularly in Alder Hey - Shandy is nowhere to be seen, not convinced that wasn't just an excuse tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.