2018/19 Yannick Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
He may well do.. And it probably is better for Bolasie himself.

But with regards to the clause enabling him to pull such a move and come back here first. Wouldn't make much sense from an Everton business point of view unless seeking arrangements at another club would end up more beneficial to us than him being at Villa

I mean clearly we agreed to the clause in the first place, but hes come back on his own steam, nothing to do with us, so im sure the reasons for it are purely down to the player. Its unlikely we will get Boro to pay all his wages, like Villa were, so if he goes there I suspect we would be out of pocket.

I mean clearly we agreed to the clause in the first place, but hes come back on his own steam, nothing to do with us, so im sure the reasons for it are purely down to the player. Its unlikely we will get Boro to pay all his wages, like Villa were, so if he goes there I suspect we would be out of pocket.

Of course we agreed to the term but I'd like to think it was an intelligent play from both parties (Everton and Bolasie) so better options for the player could be explored while he was at Villa.

But you could be right also and we may have just been THAT desperate to get rid before window that we agreed to Bolasies agent demand of having the clause.

Who knows. Be nice if it was the former and Brands shifts him on a perm for real cash. But either way he needs to be gone before Jan window ends or it's awful

Of course we agreed to the term but I'd like to think it was an intelligent play from both parties (Everton and Bolasie) so better options for the player could be explored while he was at Villa.

But you could be right also and we may have just been THAT desperate to get rid before window that we agreed to Bolasies agent demand of having the clause.

Who knows. Be nice if it was the former and Brands shifts him on a perm for real cash. But either way he needs to be gone before Jan window ends or it's awful

I suppose the thinking is that we would be able to punt him if he came back.

Theres a line of thinking that he should have been retained in the hope that somebody paid cash money in this window, im rooting for Palace myself, they could afford to buy him and pay his wages. Boro would only be a loan and I doubt they would cover his wages.

He may well do.. And it probably is better for Bolasie himself.

But with regards to the clause enabling him to pull such a move and come back here first. Wouldn't make much sense from an Everton business point of view unless seeking arrangements at another club would end up more beneficial to us than him being at Villa

I would hope so, but, well, Everton tend to do Everton things....

At the PC, Silva was asked does he consider Bolasie an option for the team now he is back and here is his response. Sounds like he is on his way out again hopefully.

“Let’s see what will happen until the end of the market. To be clear, it was Bolasie’s decision to come back. He had this option in the agreement.

“He took that decision. We are here to find the best solution for him and us as a football club.”

NCtj3kR.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.