2018/19 Yannick Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst I sympathise with this view it didn't work with Niasse who continues to stink out the club even whilst on loan.

How has he stunk out the club? By being a top professional and getting on with it despite being treated awfully? By not bad mouthing the club after the way he was treated? By being cast aside and then when the manager was desperate being recalled, coming in, giving it his all and scoring numerous goals for the club?

He may not be good enough for what we want, but that’s not his fault. He didn’t make the offer to buy him, offer him the wages he is on. He has done everything asked of him and has put in a damn sight more effort than some of the “true blues” on the team.

How has he stunk out the club? By being a top professional and getting on with it despite being treated awfully? By not bad mouthing the club after the way he was treated? By being cast aside and then when the manager was desperate being recalled, coming in, giving it his all and scoring numerous goals for the club?

He may not be good enough for what we want, but that’s not his fault. He didn’t make the offer to buy him, offer him the wages he is on. He has done everything asked of him and has put in a damn sight more effort than some of the “true blues” on the team.
Who the hell gave him a locker any way?

Zaha is so toothless in the final 3rd.

His assists and goalscoring stats are below average over his entire career and you can see why United dumped him quickly and no other top team will go near him.

Does the club really want to buy another toothless wide player from Palace.

Bolasie is among the most frustrating players i've ever had the misfortune to watch. He has some good attributes and he linked up very well with Lukaku in that Sunderland game away when we won 3-0.

The main problem with him is that he isn't willing to look in the mirror and work on his weaknesses. It would help if he just stuck to the basics when out of form but he stubbornly tries the same failed tricks, and continues to put in the same awful crosses.

At his age he has no future as a Premier League player as he is simply unwilling to work on his game to improve.
If you’re reading this palace, it’s just a wind up to persuade you not to sign our top player.

So, have Palace tapped him up about going back to them and him needing to end his loan period?

If so, this is one case of tapping up that no one at Everton or Villa will ever report. Unless it's to complain that they didn't do it on New Year's Eve.

This is my thinking to be honest. Makes no sense for Bolasie to terminate the deal or for the clause to be included unless Brands was always gonna be working in the background for a better place to send Bolasie permanently hopefully.

My hope is that Brands and Palace came to an understanding and Bolasie has been told to activate the clause for the purpose intended.

If he's still here by end of the window then I'm completely wrong and it's a disaster

Status
Not open for further replies.