2018/19 Yannick Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
A sign of our failings having this absolute chump sent back to us after we so desperately tried to offload him in the summer.

Make him train away from the first team and make it crystal clear that he has no footballing future here. Get him gone, regardless of the fee. Main thing is his wages are off the books.

At present we need 2500 through the gates each week just to pay Bolasie's wages. Disgusting. Get lost.

A sign of our failings having this absolute chump sent back to us after we so desperately tried to offload him in the summer.

Make him train away from the first team and make it crystal clear that he has no footballing future here. Get him gone, regardless of the fee. Main thing is his wages are off the books.

At present we need 2500 through the gates each week just to pay Bolasie's wages. Disgusting. Get lost.

he wasn't sent back was he, it was his decision to terminate the loan

So, have Palace tapped him up about going back to them and him needing to end his loan period?

If so, this is one case of tapping up that no one at Everton or Villa will ever report. Unless it's to complain that they didn't do it on New Year's Eve.

Whilst I sympathise with this view it didn't work with Niasse who continues to stink out the club even whilst on loan.

So, have Palace tapped him up about going back to them and him needing to end his loan period?

If so, this is one case of tapping up that no one at Everton or Villa will ever report. Unless it's to complain that they didn't do it on New Year's Eve.
I really hope they did tap him up, they probably didn’t need to if they did lol

he wasn't sent back was he, it was his decision to terminate the loan
So you think he's that deluded to think, despite not impressing anybody while at Villa, he will be able to come back to us and become the superstar he never was? I know he comes across a bit of a divvy, but I cannot imagine that!

Bolasie is among the most frustrating players i've ever had the misfortune to watch. He has some good attributes and he linked up very well with Lukaku in that Sunderland game away when we won 3-0.

The main problem with him is that he isn't willing to look in the mirror and work on his weaknesses. It would help if he just stuck to the basics when out of form but he stubbornly tries the same failed tricks, and continues to put in the same awful crosses.

At his age he has no future as a Premier League player as he is simply unwilling to work on his game to improve.

So you think he's that deluded to think, despite not impressing anybody while at Villa, he will be able to come back to us and become the superstar he never was? I know he comes across a bit of a divvy, but I cannot imagine that!

Thats what we are being told mate, nowt to do with what I think and yes I would think he's sufficiently confident in his own ability aren't they all.

Status
Not open for further replies.