2018/19 Yannick Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something has got to be up with this one.

He triggered the recall himself, he was well liked at Villa (by the club, staff and players at least) and he's known since the summer that he has no future here?

So why do it? He must be in some sort of hot water in the midlands...

When he was linked with us I thought "Surely not? He's a one trick pony who has only proven himself adept at playing in the lower leagues."

When I saw the newspaper reports about us being prepared to play over 25m I thought it was some kind of vile wind up. I just hoped the reports were way off the mark.

When I heard we'd bid I thought "I hope to God he fails the medical or somebody else comes in for him".

After he signed I still had no positive feeling about him. I was in disbelief that HE had been targeted to be our marquee signing. I felt violated.

Seeing him play for us made me question our new billionaire owner. It was like he was playing games with us and this was his way of insulting the fans.

Then watching Bolasie refuse to change his style of play despite stinking the place out by constantly running or mis-hitting the ball out of play, or trying to take on the same player three times, that made me furious.

How could Everton be so stupid? It was like the transfer was some kind of sick twisted joke or attempt at signing a player for about four times his real value.

Then his injury. Yes I felt bad for him. But it was the cherry on the cake. At no point did I ever think he'd be better than absolutely pathetic for us, and the injury was the final nail in the coffin.

The cheek of him to come back when there is no transfer immediately lined up for him and while he's a regular for Aston Villa.

He triggered the recall himself, he was well liked at Villa (by the club, staff and players at least) and he's known since the summer that he has no future here?

Or there's no conspiracy and hes cut the loan short as he and his agent have negotiated a permanent move elsewhere or a loan to a Premier league club rather than Championship.

Like a new signing.
3-4-3 formation with El Yanicko as a wing back, firing in crosses on Dom Dom’s lid for him to put in the back of net.
It’s a dream come true for us Evertionians and those abroad.
Alas shall be a goodayitchy Aussie day full of reddies and snags. Giddy up Yanicko. Millwall will be stunned.

First was the rumour that Bolasie was headed to Palace. That sounded logical, going home and all that. Then came the rumour that Palace was interested in Tosun. That sounded logical because they need a striker worse than us.

Both going to Palace, not logical at all.

Their manager (Dean Smith) said a few quotes about it in his presser.

Status
Not open for further replies.