• Naw

Votes: 483 66.6%
  • Cheese on wor toast

Votes: 39 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the problems with Everton, the old boys network, knife to gunfight mentality etc is in part due to Moyes. Getting him back might steer us away from the iceberg of relegation that Silva has us heading straight for but any notion that we can rid the aspects of the club that keep our ambitions tethered to the ground will be gone and we will be expected to be grateful to make top half every year.

Good old plucky little Everton, premier league ever present - aka making up the numbers.

At least we'll have our ever lengthening memories to keep us warm at night.

David Moyes, a man whose record doesn't stand up to much close scrutiny and has been a car crash since he left us, but 11 years of blowing of smoke up Bills anus looks to be paying off for him when it would appear his only other actual offer would be Hearts.

In Moyes we trust....
To give us stability & rebuild our team....
To take us back to where we belong.....
Bring back Moyes it's a must....

There is a difference between unattainable managers are realistic ones in our circumstances. Personally I would love someone like Ancelotti but if he is sacked soon and had a choice of us or Arsenal you know who he would choose. That is the problem we have.

Goodison will be toxic in 48 hours should we not sack silva.
totally agree

pretty sure no trophies in 25 years signals the slow steady decline tbh

And who is responsible for that? The supporters, the managers? Or the people who have overseen the decline. This club has coasted on the goodwill of generations that have sunk monies into it.

We'd all like the money to invest into the docks, every local knew that someday it'd be a goldmine. We have an outstanding opportunity. I don't care if folks capitalize on that. What I do care about is using our club as a vehicle to get there.

We are an institution, as fabric to Merseyside as the river itself. It's time the board put their cards on the table and demonstrated, it's not about money and built a successful football club.

Appointing Moyes would be the anti-thesis of that vision.

And who is responsible for that? The supporters, the managers? Or the people who have overseen the decline. This club has coasted on the goodwill of generations that have sunk monies into it.

We'd all like the money to invest into the docks, every local knew that someday it'd be a goldmine. We have an outstanding opportunity. I don't care if folks capitalize on that. What I do care about is using our club as a vehicle to get there.

We are an institution, as fabric to Merseyside as the river itself. It's time the board put their cards on the table and demonstrated, it's not about money and built a successful football club.

Appointing Moyes would be the anti-thesis of that vision.

Great post

HK 2&3 stints and he was the most sucesssful manager in our history.....
Interim yes on a long contract No - if he comes back on a long term deal BK is all over this.....

I will not and will never accept that they are a bigger club than us or any other team. If you accept that you are already defeated. We are constantly told we are not considered part of the elite.

We have won more league titles than Spurs and Chelsea combined, once you succumb to the narrative it's over. We are constantly reminded of our lowly status.

We are the Corinthians, we are the founders. Who the [Poor language removed] are you?

Moyes did a fantastic job, fair play. But now is the time for the board to look forward and inspire not only us but our kids. And they must get this right. Moyes has had his time. Now is the time to be united and inspired or we will fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.