Votes: 483 66.6%
  • Cheese on wor toast

Votes: 39 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only option right now.

our position makes it too much of a risk to appoint a manager who has no experience of the PL.

All those who think Pottechino would come to Everton right now must be mad.

Howe would be a big risk imo.
Hughes... no thank you.

Davie knows the club and it’s fans and if he brings Cahill in with him I think the fans would be prepared to back and support him.
I

I just don't get it if it was Moyes all along they should have done it earlier.

What for? Moyes’ record against the RS was always abysmal.

I still remember their chants of “ten more years” when they gave us a spanking at Anfield in 2012. Stevie G La scored a hat-trick, if my memory serves me correctly.

Only option right now.

our position makes it too much of a risk to appoint a manager who has no experience of the PL.

All those who think Pottechino would come to Everton right now must be mad.

Howe would be a big risk imo.
Hughes... no thank you.

Davie knows the club and it’s fans and if he brings Cahill in with him I think the fans would be prepared to back and support him.
I

Why would Howe be a big risk? He’s kept Bournemouth in the Premier League for five seasons on a shoestring budget.

Alll the investment to end up back at Moyes. This is why we needed to get rid of Kenwright when Moshiri came in. A lot of people said he has no say but have been proven dead wrong. The man is poisonous and has had a big say in the club, especially with the appointment of an equally underwhelming ally in DBB.

As a fan base it is time to make our feelings known and to get this charlatan out of the club for good. He is no Evertonian. His association with the club has been nothing but negative.

Decades of failure and the boards only answer is to bring an ex-manager in, whose record at the club and afterwards is dismal.

The United job proved he can't handle expectations or money.

There is only one club that would entertain him as an employee. Everton Football Club. Tells you everything you need to know about the perilous situation we find ourselves in. Stoke, Fulham, West Ham et al. Would have reservations, if not indignation.

Have we fallen that low. Are we that dire, self-loathing to sink to that?

So for maybe the 20th time out of 20 in fact EVERY TIME our gutless, brain dead board are NOT going to employ a winner, a man with a history of top level achievement.

At what point do you think hang on.. this gambling on lower league managers and managers with no history of winning trophies isn't going to work?

Alll the investment to end up back at Moyes. This is why we needed to get rid of Kenwright when Moshiri came in. A lot of people said he has no say but have been proven dead wrong. The man is poisonous and has had a big say in the club, especially with the appointment of an equally underwhelming ally in DBB.

As a fan base it is time to make our feelings known and to get this charlatan out of the club for good. He is no Evertonian. His association with the club has been nothing but negative.
Moshiri courted and chased Silva above other managerial options, so I'm not sure he's a wonderful example of a person choosing managerial positions wisely.

Barrett-Baxendale is not a footballing CEO either, with her followers surrounding her and being yes people, and that leaves a very disjointed, dysfunctional board.

I don't want Moyes - far from it - but if he's the best option out of a bad bunch, then I will support him as long as it is only an interim post - to the end of the season.

As @ToffeeDan rightly mentioned, we will once again be employing a coach that sits below the top bracket in which we crave, and they wonder why we are here.

This club has had some low points over the years but never once was it embarrassing. Even the relegation battles. That all might change soon.

Where does this story come from? That Moyes is the best we can get. In all of football, the only candidate is our ex-manager. What kind of business employs that strategy?

Does our due diligence arrive at were we started? It's insane. Make no mistake, this is an agenda. And this MO has failed this club repeatedly. Business as usual at Everton is also-rans. There is nothing that denotes that so overwhelmingly, as a Moyes appointment.

Moyes wouldn't be my choice but I can see the reasoning the board would go for him until the end of the season, At least Moyes had set standards when he was here so we have an idea of what we're getting.
Like Sam it won't be pretty but get us up the table until May and we try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.